2015 Hawthorn Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Dose it cost money to be on the gold member waiting list if so how much?

I suggest that you post this question in the official HFC thread. We'll make sure that the club sees it.

Just wondering - are there any other KC members sitting on level 1. I'm fairly keen to move up to level 2, however it seems fairly hard to do especially as people dropping off from reserved seats on level 2 would be rare. Anyone had luck in doing it? If not - anyone in a reserved area in level 1 that's got a good atmosphere? My area is fine however can be slightly quiet as there's only a scattering of fans so I wouldn't mind a more lively bunch to sit amongst.

Just wondering - are there any other KC members sitting on level 1. I'm fairly keen to move up to level 2, however it seems fairly hard to do especially as people dropping off from reserved seats on level 2 would be rare. Anyone had luck in doing it? If not - anyone in a reserved area in level 1 that's got a good atmosphere? My area is fine however can be slightly quiet as there's only a scattering of fans so I wouldn't mind a more lively bunch to sit amongst.
The more people in your group, the harder it is. I'm in a group of four, and we'd been trying for years to get our seats changed.

I did last year though, but probably because all the seats on level 2 in the Olympic stand were originally Gold got converted to Kennedy. I was also offered level 2 directly behind the goals, but I'm guessing that was because another group also managed to get into the Olympic stand for the same reason.

looking forward to meeting you at the suns game this year. the qld hawks fan base is awesome. the hawks own the suns stadium

What is the jump in price for Kennedy club this year? This is getting very pricey but there's no opportunity to drop down a membership to gold as everything is sold out. Leaving Kennedy club is not an option because I'll never get back in. The club really has us over the barrel...

....and can someone tell me how to edit my profile to get Geelong off as my second team. It was back in 2006. Now I just love beating em...

Last edited:
Do second priority members all receive Grand Final tickets? Was a third priority this year and missed out so don't want to miss out again if we do happen to make it.

I've been silver (P2) for the last 3 GFs, missed this year because I was occupied (I know!) and didn't enter the ballot, but in 2012 I had standing room and in 2013 I was a few rows behind the Cheersquad bay.

Really pleased that I can grab an overseas membership with the Watch AFL subscription included.

I used to have a standard membership but when finances got tight, I had to ditch it (couldn't really justify it when I was never ever going to go to a game!) - but having trialled the Watch AFL service last year and really liking it, I don't mind paying the bit extra on top to be a member again. :D

looking forward to meeting you at the suns game this year. the qld hawks fan base is awesome. the hawks own the suns stadium

The game at Metricon this season was amazing. I thought we were at a home game, such was the dominance of hawthorn people. It was my son's first game and I was apprehensive about his first game being a danger game on foreign soil. When we left the car in the car park opposite the stadium, I was surprised to see that the vast majority of the crowd walking towards the gates were decked out in hawks colours.

Some danger game. The only real threat came from players feeling a bit icky in the cool night air.

What is the jump in price for Kennedy club this year? This is getting very pricey but there's no opportunity to drop down a membership to gold as everything is sold out. Leaving Kennedy club is not an option because I'll never get back in. The club really has us over the barrel...

....and can someone tell me how to edit my profile to get Geelong off as my second team. It was back in 2006. Now I just love beating em...

To answer the second part of your query... Go to Personal Details on your Profile and and you will be able to change it there (hold your mouse over your name on the top right hand corner of your screen and then click on Personal Details).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has everyone received their membership stuff in the mail by now? I haven't received anything yet :confused:
Do you mean the renewal stuff or the actual 2015 membership package with card/scarf etc?
My auto renewal letter arrived early October and I thought I read somewhere that the packages arrive in December some time, can't remember where I saw that though.

Do you mean the renewal stuff or the actual 2015 membership package with card/scarf etc?
My auto renewal letter arrived early October and I thought I read somewhere that the packages arrive in December some time, can't remember where I saw that though.

The renewal stuff. I better give them a call then if yours arrived in early October!

The renewal stuff. I better give them a call then if yours arrived in early October!
Mine was one of the auto renewal memberships, all I got was a simple letter early October confirming they will take money from my card at the start of November. P1 reserved seats have to be renewed by October 31, because after that they start dishing them out to people on the waiting list/swap requests etc. P2 seats have to be renewed by December 9 according to the website, GA I assume it doesn't matter when you renew. If you are P2 or lower then maybe your stuff will show up shortly.

HFC-Membership-Cycler-2015_v1.jpg

2015_GA_mship_card.jpg

Love it..

After a long talk my wife we hesitantly downgraded our P1 memberships and have opted for General Admission for purely financial reasons. I was pretty upset by this, but after looking at the Hawk's replacement games it's great news for us. With our memberships we have admittance to all 9 Hawks games at the G, of which If we still had our seats we’d only be able to sit in them a total of 6 times, we get into 2 games at Etihad and there are only two Melbourne games that we don’t have access to (Saints and Blues both of which are at Etihad).

On that vein, the replacement games as announced by the club are:

Round 2: Essendon v Hawthorn, 12 April 2015, 3.20pm @ MCG
Round 5: North Melbourne v Hawthorn, 2 May 2015, 7.20pm @ Etihad Stadium
Round 14: Collingwood v Hawthorn, 3 July 2015, 7.50pm @ MCG
Round 20: Geelong v Hawthorn, 15 August 2015, 7.20pm @ MCG

I have also downgraded from Gold (Level 2A Seating) to General Admission due to the fact that a few other mates I go with are also Gen Admission members so most games I never sit in my seat, and to make it worse when we have Blockbuster games I have to pay for another reserve seat just to sit with them!

With so many potential blockbuster games this year it didn't make sense to pay for my Gold membership not to sit in my seat for most games!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back