2015 Membership discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy crap, these Bronze lanyards are ******* terrible, looks like I'm supporting the Dubbo Diarrheas or something.

Still a better name than the GWS Giants.

It took me 12 parsecs to get that joke.

Parsecs are a measure of distance not time!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_lt62enjg1a1qbvqgko1_500.jpg

Remind me not to post about something negative in a thread lest the clique attack me :rolleyes:

We toyed with the idea of Bronze class clique memberships but it was quickly shelved on account of not wanting to dilute the talent pool. Stay tuned however for some exciting news regarding pet memberships soon.

James North's bull terrier and my cat feature prominently in the marketing material.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we had bronze lanyards in 2013, Actually they were worse they were hawthorn brown, then back to blue this year and now tot he bronze for next year. I don't like thebronzebutatl east it is really bronze and not brown like two years ago.

We toyed with the idea of Bronze class clique memberships but it was quickly shelved on account of not wanting to dilute the talent pool. Stay tuned however for some exciting news regarding pet memberships soon.

James North's bull terrier and my cat feature prominently in the marketing material.
Should have known you were a cat person ;)

Should have known you were a cat person ;)

Never understood the whole "choose a team... Dog or cat" thing. Incredibly weird. They're both awesome.

Got plenty of time for most mammals, bar humans.

I think I might be a silver member this year, not sure, How many Years does it take.
Will it give me enough status symbols to get to the gourmet burgers and boutique beerys . Maybe somewhere in between where someone could pass them on. and I could tease the s**t out of the newbees bronze , EWH sounds so dirty now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back