Unofficial Preview 2015 NMFC Fixture Thread (full fixture PG11/post 256)

What should Roos do/request from 2015 fixture?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice run into the finals from RD 18

RD 18 Carlton
RD 19 Melbourne
RD 20 Saints in Tassie
RD 21 Freo at Etihad
RD 22 Bulldogs at Etihad
RD 23 Richmond at Etihad
Very nice, only travel once in the last 6 games and its for a 'home game' plus last 3 games in Melbourne which will be a good steady lead up to the finals.

From a Melbourne member point of view there are 6 games Iam likely to attend. Cant bring myself to watch Brisbane and the Dogs will be cooked by round 22.
I know Hobart is vital but $465 for 6 games is s**t value. Club needs to be very careful what happens at the end of 2016 re Tasmania and the AFL.
The fight aint over and this fixture will alienate, maybe even put off existing members not generate new ones.

Last years fixture was as close to perfect as we'll ever see. From a commercial and playing point of view. This one isn't awful. But it doesn't excite me, I'm disappointed.

The AFL have screwed us on Boomers 400th.

he'd need to miss 3 games to have it in front of a Home crowd.

I'd planned to go to Hobart for a game this year, now likely to give up a NM home game there to go to a NM away game in Brisbane.

I hate the administration of this sport.

Pretty happy with all of that. If the * get shafted by ASADA we will have 2 very entertaining Friday night walkovers. Getting the Cats and Freo twice rather than the Hawks and Swans is a big win. Only one trip each to Adelaide and Perth is handy. Interstate trips to NSW and Queensland much preferred. A good result in our roller coaster off-season.

As a comparison Fletcher will play his 400th on a Friday night vs us as their home game.

I reckon Rick is right. The AFL would have tried to double up the 400ths against the only other 400-game player and they've ****ed it up with the bye rounds.

We have a dream run in the 2nd half of the year

GWS Giants - Spotless Stadium
Gold Coast - Metricon Stadium
Geelong - Etihad
Essendon - Etihad
Brisbane - Gabba

Carlton - Etihad
Melbourne - MCG
St Kilda - Blundstone
Fremantle - Etihad
Western Bulldogs - Etihad
Richmond - Etihad

I count 9+ wins!
Could all be tricky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Rick is right. The AFL would have tried to double up the 400ths against the only other 400-game player and they've ****** it up with the bye rounds.

If this is accurate the they are a bigger joke than I thought.

they make the fixture and forget about rounds?

Idiotic

I reckon these will be our makeup home games for the Tassie ones. All against larger drawing teams, so will more than likely need to purchase tickets even for level 3 general admin. Especially if Fletcher is playing his 400th and Carlton and Richmond are up and about towards the end of the year.

R7. Friday May 15. *Essendon @ Eithad 7:50pm
R18. Saturday August 1. Carlton @ Eithad 7:20pm
R23. TBC. Richmond @ Eithad TBC

From a Melbourne member point of view there are 6 games Iam likely to attend. Cant bring myself to watch Brisbane and the Dogs will be cooked by round 22.
I know Hobart is vital but $465 for 6 games is s**t value. Club needs to be very careful what happens at the end of 2016 re Tasmania and the AFL.
The fight aint over and this fixture will alienate, maybe even put off existing members not generate new ones.

To be fair, it's only 6 games because you have already decided you can't be bothered going to two of them.

Each to their own and all that, but it's a slightly odd mindset. The Dogs game could be a yawn, but the Lions game could be tight.

Is that coming back from WA? He may not even travel.
You'd think * and the AFL would love his 400th be the Friday against us. Their home game, biggest stage, maximum exposure for sponsors etc etc. Plenty of other games after R7 that he can have off.

Back