Unofficial Preview 2015 NMFC Fixture Thread (full fixture PG11/post 256)

What should Roos do/request from 2015 fixture?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon these will be our makeup home games for the Tassie ones. All against larger drawing teams, so will more than likely need to purchase tickets even for level 3 general admin. Especially if Fletcher is playing his 400th and Carlton and Richmond are up and about towards the end of the year.

R7. Friday May 15. *Essendon @ Eithad 7:50pm
R18. Saturday August 1. Carlton @ Eithad 7:20pm
R23. TBC. Richmond @ Eithad TBC
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the AFL say earlier that there would be no reserved seats on level 3 for any game (except ANZAC day) next year? I'm guessing with an away membership it'd mean you could get in.

Pretty happy with the draw. Only one Sunday twilight is a plus. Good run home is balanced out by a tough start to the year.
I don't think the AFL considers milestone games when making the draw, especially with guys as old as Boomer and Fletcher.

Bit of a kick in the nuts to you guys that your only Friday night games are against us.

If you only get 2 surely it would've been nice for different opposition?

Not as bad as I first thought...13 games in Melbourne isn't too bad. The only sticking point for me is the lack of Friday night games and Boomer's potential 400th in Brissie. This will be the only year I hope he cops a 3 week suspension!

Playing better teams more often than 2014 thus its no gimme we'll make the Prelim again, let alone Top 8.

Richmond twice. Geelong twice. Freo twice. Brisbane twice.

Hawthorn, Sydney, GWS, Gold Coast, St Kilda, Western Bulldogs, Carlton, Port all once.
Geelong,freo, essendon, Richmond and lions our double up games.

Pretty happy with that, avoided the hawks,swans and power twice. Which are the only clubs I'm worried about.
Yeah, given our top four finish that's not too bad. The good thing about Freo twice is at least one is in Melbourne.

I reckon these will be our makeup home games for the Tassie ones. All against larger drawing teams, so will more than likely need to purchase tickets even for level 3 general admin. Especially if Fletcher is playing his 400th and Carlton and Richmond are up and about towards the end of the year.

R7. Friday May 15. *Essendon @ Eithad 7:50pm
R18. Saturday August 1. Carlton @ Eithad 7:20pm
R23. TBC. Richmond @ Eithad TBC

I'd be surprised if the *essendon or Richmond games are replacements as they will be close to a sell out at Etihad.

Can we have replacements at the MCG? Collingwood and Melbourne?

I'd be surprised if the *essendon or Richmond games are replacements as they will be close to a sell out at Etihad.

Can we have replacements at the MCG? Collingwood and Melbourne?
We haven't in the past and doubt it would happen due to stadium deals.. Would be better suited I'd agree.

Bit of a kick in the nuts to you guys that your only Friday night games are against us.

We got our biggest rival twice. I would have thought that like Essendon - North was a young exciting team that people would like to watch. Ess getting 3 and us 2 is terrible.

I love my Friday night footy games but Pies v Saints, WCE v Blues and Rich v Dees is putrid football to watch.

Does anyone have any idea when tickets for round one will go on sale? Would love to go to Adelaide Oval, see what all the hype is about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing Brisbane in Round 2, doesn't excite me at all. The first game I'm looking forward to is May 2 when we play Hawks. When it comes to fixturing, NM is still a make up the numbers club. One home Friday night game. Pathetic. Read the papers tomorrow and club will be delighted, as always.

We got our biggest rival twice. I would have thought that like Essendon - North was a young exciting team that people would like to watch. Ess getting 3 and us 2 is terrible.

I love my Friday night footy games but Pies v Saints, WCE v Blues and Rich v Dees is putrid football to watch.
Something like 17 of the Friday night games feature Richmond, Carlton or Collingwood.. Unbelievable!!!!!!

Playing Brisbane in Round 2, doesn't excite me at all. The first game I'm looking forward to his May 2 when we play Hawks. When it comes to fixturing, NM is still a make up the numbers club. One home Friday night game. Pathetic. Read the papers tomorrow and club will be delighted, as always.
Don't read the club's website then...They're over the moon!

Quick glance and I'm almost certain we only get you? So only 2 for us? I had a derp moment where I thought the last round game was Friday night but that hasn't been announced yet.

It would have been fine.........

If they were scheduled at the MCG.

No tricks to next season.

Need to start the season in form and the NAB cup will be crucial for the boys to find some form.

Back