List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should show that to Phillyroo, he was swearing black and blue last year that he was.

Yeah bizarre. Talking about "opting out" and things like that. This isn't the NBA
nonono.gif

F*** me as per last year we are linked to anything with a heartbeat and then I think we have been linked to the occasional thing without a heartbeat as well.
I hear Bronwyn Bishop is linked to North as a possible upgrade on Spud, robust hard working dour defender willing to take a pay cut for the benefit of the team....

Yeah it would seem that way, I broke into Arden St and found the dossier on our recruiting strategy, made for interesting viewing.....

The comments in print look a lot more convincing than watching the video (it's almost like he was caught off guard re: Carlisle), but it was interesting that he played a completely straight bat to Motlop and Treloar. I reckon we're deep in Carlisle and still interested in the other two, but are unlikely to land them.

This sounds more likely to me too.
Bell wants to play in QLD doesn't he?
Yep pretty sure your right. I think his old man is sick.

Some talk on the Dogs board that Nathan Hrovat might have his papers stamped and searching for a different club next year.

Admittedly I haven't seen a lot of him, but weren't we seriously interested in him in his draft year? I wonder if we might revisit him as an option.

Speaking to GWS folk on their trading and free agency thread and they reckon Tomlinson is available and that the club would probably settle for a late first rounder or early second... Absolute bargain in my eyes! Surely have a look

Some talk on the Dogs board that Nathan Hrovat might have his papers stamped and searching for a different club next year.

Admittedly I haven't seen a lot of him, but weren't we seriously interested in him in his draft year? I wonder if we might revisit him as an option.

Was he the one that reminded selectors of Harvey? Or did some pre season with him?

Speaking to GWS folk on their trading and free agency thread and they reckon Tomlinson is available and that the club would probably settle for a late first rounder or early second... Absolute bargain in my eyes! Surely have a look
Well why haven't you locked it in? What are we paying you for?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just trying to work out if this thread makes any more sense in Aug as it does in Oct,

Saw the name Tom Bell and realised I don't have to go back any further than 2 pages to

answer my own question.

Now there is a potential premiership player & Norm Smith winner on a list if i have ever seen one. (Said no one ever)

F*** me as per last year we are linked to anything with a heartbeat and then I think we have been linked to the occasional thing without a heartbeat as well.
I hear Bronwyn Bishop is linked to North as a possible upgrade on Spud, robust hard working dour defender willing to take a pay cut for the benefit of the team....

Flies to the ball apparently...

As a minimum. The trading of future picks completely changes trading, and means asking for multiple first rounders is a lot more realistic than it was.

Treloar is 22 and already a borderline A-grader. You're getting a decade out of him.

The great thing about future picks is a club has control & not having to deal with a 3rd club to get an extra pick in the top 20.
At least in theory we wont have to wait a whole two weeks waiting for cards to fall before a club gets that 2nd top 20 pick..

What North should be doing is shaking the tree.

Chase Kommer and Steinberg with big money deals and * will get reactive thinking they've been missing something and outbid us for both.

Then we concede defeat and take Carlisle as leftovers uttering "you win this time *" on the way out.

I was very worried where you were going with that for a second there.

Another example why senile old coots shouldn't be in the media..

Exactly. They should stick to being Prime Minister. (Yes Tony I am talking about you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back