2015 Trade/FA Discussion (cont. in Pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Something easily overlooked these days is the relationship between player and coach. If Leppitisch really did have that bigger an impact on Rance, then we would be a strong chance of securing his services, especially with Leppa's family first approach (given Rance's more to life than football perspective). Who knows what will happen, but the longer Rance, Henderson etc remain out of contract, the more chance we will be of snaring at least one

Defensive talls would be set for the next 5-6 years if we land him. Times perfectly with our midfield age.

I think between Freeman and Close along with McStay we have some young talent there, but just like Rance in the back half, if we could get a seasoned mature guy up forward to give the young guys a chop out, we would improve out of sight.

Leppitsch desperately needs Rance. If Brisbane could somehow acquire his services it immediately becomes a lock for finals in 2016. That’s how important he is.

Good on ya.

Yeah I read that article about 3 times I think - still don't quite understand it. Probably best just to read the headline and stop there.

Anyway - Rance should definitely come here ...

Rance is too good to be true... If I don't keep my mind with that attitude I'll only get hurt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you meant "into the Clarke role".

I could definitely see Clarke freeing up Clarke to play the Clarke role long term. I suspect it'll come naturally to him. :thumbsu:

Having another crack at Xavier eh?
No this guy, his taunting of men on the mark is legendary. "Come and get it, come and get it ..,"
peter-russell-clarke.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back