2016 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame Sam Newman wasn't involved too. Every so often I start watching it, get 5 minutes in and think "ahhh, that's why I stopped watching this rubbish".

Need to get past the boys club mentality and make the show about actual footy, not just a show for footy players to have a laugh with each other.
Thats what it has always been though.

Why I stopped watching 15 years ago.

It's a shame Sam Newman wasn't involved too. Every so often I start watching it, get 5 minutes in and think "ahhh, that's why I stopped watching this rubbish".

Need to get past the boys club mentality and make the show about actual footy, not just a show for footy players to have a laugh with each other.

Exactly - Marngrook is soooo much better that TFS for this and also doesn't get by on putting people down. Get a couple of recent players or a rotating panel of them, female presenter/street talk person etc. etc. so many obvious things that would improve it.

Exactly - Marngrook is soooo much better that TFS for this and also doesn't get by on putting people down. Get a couple of recent players or a rotating panel of them, female presenter/street talk person etc. etc. so many obvious things that would improve it.

Agree with all of the above comments about how shit TFS is. I still find Marngrook too Vic-centric though. FFS we have one of the highest contingents of Indigenous players and they barely mention us some shows.

I expected this thread to be full of jokes about Chris Masten getting himself injured right before the season started after training the house down all summer for the Eagles. You guys are getting soft! :p

215967_d78b7e46721011f6a0e7d4b85e8f9c80.jpg
215967_d78b7e46721011f6a0e7d4b85e8f9c80.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's all in jest, but, damn society is savage these days.

Marriage and long standing friendships blown apart and pics going around of gorillas boning and memes etc... Brutal to ever be on the receiving end of that kind of thing I'd imagine.

I know it's all in jest, but, damn society is savage these days.

Marriage and long standing friendships blown apart and pics going around of gorillas boning and memes etc... Brutal to ever be on the receiving end of that kind of thing I'd imagine.

That's fair game imo.

Footy on social media in general is disguising though. I get very embarrassed being a AFL supporter with all those idiots posting ignorant crap towards players and teams on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back