2016 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I herd on SEN yesterday morning that David Myers and Nick Kommer are keen to get back to Perth next year. RTB recently reaffirmed we'll be targeting expats with our future recruiting and it looks like there might be quite a few available going forward.

I herd on SEN yesterday morning that David Myers and Nick Kommer are keen to get back to Perth next year. RTB recently reaffirmed we'll be targeting expats with our future recruiting and it looks like there might be quite a few available going forward.
Do you see them as upgrades for us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some terrible news about Brayshaw hosting the show solo. What a terrible turn of events.

Please let the demise of Billy and Lyon from the show lead to it's demise.

These old Crocs are an embarrassment and sadly I am weak and tune in occasionally and usually regret it shortly after.

It's a shame Sam Newman wasn't involved too. Every so often I start watching it, get 5 minutes in and think "ahhh, that's why I stopped watching this rubbish".

Need to get past the boys club mentality and make the show about actual footy, not just a show for footy players to have a laugh with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back