bkozican

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2011
W.A
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Thought I would start a thread so we can discuss how we will do it this year. Open to all ideas and numbers, if your keen say so in here and I will tag you when it starts.

Doing just 1 for the whole year was abit rough at times with posters losing track of cards so maybe we can change that for next year.

I haven't got a laptop man so it's hard to update scores on a smartphone :) But no, I won't be bailing :thumbsu:

I'm a forgiving person... just crown me last seasons winner and we're good. ;) I'd have been happy to help out but I was travelling at the time so could only get online sporadically. I'll be able to help out for next season. :)

I'll help out with the scores too. I added them up for a card or two in the last one, but I'll do more this time.

Guy Threepwood, pretty sure it's safe to say we were the top 2 in the 2015 one. Did you miss any cards? Only one I missed was the Cormier/Gus one and that put me further behind you. I don't think I caught you in the end, but I did pretty well at the end of the year. Those 3 events in 3 days went well for me. You should be the winner anyway because I posted about starting a new comp a while back and admitted defeat. Can't come back from that :p

I don't think I missed a card, but seem to recall not tipping too well on a few cards late in the season. I remember thinking I got all the picks and methods for the Henderson/Masvidal card, but unfortunately it was only 4 fights so not terribly helpful. If I get some time, I'll go over our tips from where the scoring was left off and see if I can get a definitive answer.

In for this.

Haven't watched MMA regularly for a couple of years now, but have rekindled my interest over the last 4 months or so. See how it goes

Yeah I'm in either way whether it's done in monthly increments and only main cards

But we could still do an overall winner at the end of the year with the
results all combined for the year, which will show who's the most consistent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Condit TKO
Arlovski DEC
Tumenov TKO
Ortega TKO
Trujillo DEC

I take it we aren't picking the round for the stoppages.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back