Mega Thread 2018 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
8696c580b6af61ba62b42ab4c4e1ffdb.png

Not surprised, but still always sad all the same. While their performances on the field may have caused frustrations over the years, they’ve seemingly been fantastic team guys etc. Rixx could still well have a future, while Sutty seemingly never regained the form he had in 2014.

I loved Brady's intensity (especially the way he tackled) but not being able to get on the park enough this year probably sealed it.

Sutty at his best was part of a watertight backline that powered us to a GF. Tommy got close but never quite did enough.

It's sometimes easy to forget that for every shiny new toy we get, someone has to make way.

Good luck boys - you pulled on the purple and that makes you one of us forever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We now have the same amount of players on the senior list as we did this season.

Can only assume the official statement from the club is tomorrow unless they are working through something a bit more complicated than moving players back to the rookie list (ie paying out someone completely).

We now have the same amount of players on the senior list as we did this season.

Can only assume the official statement from the club is tomorrow unless they are working through something a bit more complicated than moving players back to the rookie list (ie paying out someone completely).
Yeah we currently have 40 on the senior list (assuming Nyhuis was upgraded and Hughes extended).

Any chance Brady has been told he may be re-rookied given the last line in his post? Have been a big fan of his intensity and heart and if this is it, I wish him all the best.

Brady :'(.
Still think he could make it at another club, his kicking really is much improved on what it once was and his tenacity and desire to win is really something. would love to have him on the rookie list

Yeah we currently have 40 on the senior list (assuming Nyhuis was upgraded and Hughes extended).
Hughes has been there for at least 4 seasons and only 29 games with only 4 games last year...i think he will be under pressure to keep his spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back