Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Dard Ball Get CursingFijian

Guys, what’s your opinion on West Coast’s future?
What vibes are you getting from the supporters?
Just wondering if there’s a relocation opportunity for the AFL here.

Blue and yellow would suit the third Qld team based in Townsville.
Did you know that 80 mile beach is actually 220km long?

Dard Ball Get CursingFijian

Guys, what’s your opinion on West Coast’s future?
What vibes are you getting from the supporters?
Just wondering if there’s a relocation opportunity for the AFL here.

Blue and yellow would suit the third Qld team based in Townsville.
Regarding the supporters, I distance myself as much as humanly possible. Just scum. They're still kinda turning up though I'll give them that.

Unfortunately, I don't think they'll flounder for long. They'll probably land English & Baker this off-season, Reid will keep maturing and who knows what else they have in the pipeline. The injuries can't persist at this rate either. Unless... :cool:

Probably the only negative to living in this great state of ours tbh!

Regarding the supporters, I distance myself as much as humanly possible. Just scum. They're still kinda turning up though I'll give them that.

Unfortunately, I don't think they'll flounder for long. They'll probably land English & Baker this off-season, Reid will keep maturing and who knows what else they have in the pipeline. The injuries can't persist at this rate either. Unless... :cool:

Probably the only negative to living in this great state of ours tbh!
Should I my op on the main board? 🤣😜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that the west coast answer to the 90 mile Beach here in Gippsland?

90 mile beach Victoria is only 151 km’s long. Which is nearly 100km’s longer than NZ’s 90 mile beach. But 70km’s shorter than WA’s 80 mile beach. Go figure.

But we’ve got enough space here for more clubs. Let Perth keep West Coast.

f8e63073381c8ff9ca9ab1ba8ca3dce7.jpg

Between the drug allegations, Clarko and Fagan's meeting with alleged victims of racism and coercion and the ongoing conflict of interest between long term injury and the integrity of Aussie Rules Football, the AFL will be a fascinating spectacle for the next few months and years off field as well as on. Popcorn time!

Last edited:
Yup. Watch carefully as we see this barely reported in the media. No one wants to get the AFL off side.

"These is the darkest days in sporting culture in Australia..."
Go Away Reaction GIF by lilcozynostril

Sky News quakes in anticipation whilst the ABC consider "do I risk another raid?" as the carpet grows and grows and grows...

In reality, if Essendon spiking peoples did SFA, than hiding people going "I am so under pressure" sniff is going to also do SFA in the grand scheme of the AFL. They'll do what they always have done, spin it like the bullshit artists they are.

What lol? They're violating WADA code.
AFL have come out today and said they knew it was happening. Wada is bullshit anyway.

they can have these drugs in their system 6 days out of the week, but not game day. They get tested and avoid playing the game. Wada should be cheering on the actions of the doctors.

Or do we all want players to be getting significant bans for testing positive to an illegal drug? I don’t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back