Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The idea was that after the Delta recycling facility - once they filled the old sandminng hole in - then the site would
be rehabilitated and it would be a park - this was the promise of the State Govt and local council for 30 years mate.
People like me took them at their word. Really ?
Soul remediation requirements now(ish) are pretty cooked. Albert park did a bunch of re use stuff which would curl most people’s toes if they knew what was in it.

If a park hasn't been built after 30 years then it's probably not getting built.

I wouldn't say never, took about that long to get electrified rail on my end, and this was even with us collectively going "GAGF & FO" with much of everything else they offered.

So it can happen after a few decades, you just have to sometimes wait for metroflogs to remove their heads from their arse to see the trees to demo.

The idea was that after the Delta recycling facility - once they filled the old sandminng hole in - then the site would
be rehabilitated and it would be a park - this was the promise of the State Govt and local council for 30 years mate.
People like me took them at their word. I bought a house on Kingston Road, put money into it extending and renovating it. It's totally ****ed up. No compensation offered. FFS. :mad:

There were other locations they could have used. Just saying.

It's part of the "Green Wedge" - supposed to be the lungs of Melb City - no big infrastructure, no industry.
Market gardens, golf courses, parks, trees, etc. That was the deal. It is fully ****ed and I'm as mad as hell.
That's your first problem. You're not the only one who made it to be fair.

People took the government on thier word for a train to Doncaster and a train to Rowville. They were first planned only 3 years after St Kilda won the flag. Still no train to Doncaster or Rowville. St Kilda is more than likely going to win it's second premiership before either even have a shovel in the ground.

That's your first problem. You're not the only one who made it to be fair.

People took the government on thier word for a train to Doncaster and a train to Rowville. They were first planned only 3 years after St Kilda won the flag. Still no train to Doncaster or Rowville. St Kilda is more than likely going to win it's second premiership before either even have a shovel in the ground.
No we’re not.

Ben King 1 possesion no goals to half time.

Not a word spoken about him by the commentators

When he was in poor form last year not a thing was said.

Max does seem to get judged harder when he has a quiet game by the media. (Not saying its unfair)

Ben King 1 possesion no goals to half time.

Not a word spoken about him by the commentators

When he was in poor form last year not a thing was said.

Max does seem to get judged harder when he has a quiet game by the media. (Not saying its unfair)
Whatever could the difference possibly be?

Ben King is lucky that other Suns forwards are taking the heat off him like Lukosius and Day,

Even Ben Long has kicked more goals than him and is looking like a more dangerous forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the Suns, lots of talent. Surely SOS can convince Ned Moyle to come down to St Kilda. Anderson would look good as a Saint too but less likely. Actually there aren't many Suns players who I'd be disappointed fir the Saints to end up with, dont understand why they're not more successful.

I like the Suns, lots of talent. Surely SOS can convince Ned Moyle to come down to St Kilda. Anderson would look good as a Saint too but less likely. Actually there aren't many Suns players who I'd be disappointed for the Saints to end up with, dont understand why they're not more successful.
Moyle would be a good get but they probably retain him as Witts is aging

Reckon Ben Long will go well under Hardwick. Pressure and chaos will work with his game plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back