NFL 2024 NFL Draft (April 25th-27th)

Will there be a Punter or Kicker taken day 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont see us playing him outside. but Halfey will have blitz calls from inside.
I see him playing mainly inside, but he can be used off the edge in certain packages, like i said hes Parsons lite, not Parsons full.

Kneeland is who I expected the Panthers to pick earlier. I was unimpressed with his film and think a second round pick is a reach.

Booger is right though, sort of makes sense for the Cowboys coz of how bad they were against the run. I see him more as a big edge setter rather than someone who gets to the QB.

Kneeland is who I expected the Panthers to pick earlier. I was unimpressed with his film and think a second round pick is a reach.
Fills a hole considerably in the run game as we have been poo in that department.

Not sure how it was a reach at 56 overall when he had a 2nd rd draft grade from day 1.

All the backslapping in draft rooms..ffs. It’s like “that’s exactly as we planned it..we picked the s**t out of that pick!”

The fn Bears did it after pick 1... wtf? you had pick one, of course you're going to get the guy you want...

Fills a hole considerably in the run game as we have been poo in that department.

Not sure how it was a reach at 56 overall when he had a 2nd rd draft grade from day 1.
Im not talking about what others had him ranked as Im talking about how I viewed him, heard the Panthers were sniffing around so did some scouting and didnt see any real pass rushing talent, if im choosing someone in the second round thats what I need to see. Its fills a need for sure but I think you can find similar type of edge setters later in drafts.

Screen Shot 2024-04-27 at 11.15.03 am.png

All the backslapping in draft rooms..ffs. It’s like “that’s exactly as we planned it..we picked the s**t out of that pick!”

Sirianni going all slap ass on Howie after the first round pick like Nick's even a part of what's happening at the draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They really need to get rid of explayers announcing the picks is gotten so cringe.

Back