2nd Prelim Final - Hawthorn v Port Adelaide, 4.45pm (4.15 SA), MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm man enough to admit that the Power should have won, they played some electrifying football and should have put us away early. That holding the ball was shocker but I still felt they got the rub of the green with the umpires though. There was a holding the ball paid against us when the port player actually had the ball and don't get me started on that free to Monfries.

Hawks have done what no one else could do - unite port and crow fans
That's now two grand finals the hawks are in to because of blatant cheating by the umps
First it was Adelaide, now it's Ports turn
The afl must really hate SA

Go Hawks ya legends. Now all those utensil heads go back in ya hole and watch Hawks in another GF! If not htb then Hodge should of got holding the man anyway!!! Go Hawks!! Play badly against greatest fittest team in the world and we still win! Credit man, credit.

Go Hawks ya legends. Now all those utensil heads go back in ya hole and watch Hawks in another GF! If not htb then Hodge should of got holding the man anyway!!! Go Hawks!! Play badly against greatest fittest team in the world and we still win! Credit man, credit.

lol

90% of the posts in this thread are about umpires, and complete fantasy posts of clubs being looked after - rather than the umpires just getting things wrong or making s**t decisions as they do and have done for over 100 years.

If you are one of those said posters claiming one team gets looked after, and especially if you have taken the time to learn the names of the umpires then please remove yourself from the gene pool.

I would like to lighten the world of morons, and this would be a great start.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back