Toast Adam Goodes 350 games!

Remove this Banner Ad

Great game for his 350th, as he does now he comes and goes but I thought his attack on the footy last night was as good as it has been this year, what a champion!

Great game for his 350th, as he does now he comes and goes but I thought his attack on the footy last night was as good as it has been this year, what a champion!

yes..... sensational! Still got it, the old fella :)

Hard to imagine him wanting to walk away from playing in such an awesome allround team

I'm of the opinion that he's got one more good game left in the tank and it is following that, that he should finish still at the peak of his powers. One of the most unselfish players in the game to make way for an up and coming talent in Tim Membrey...well, that's how I picture it!

yeah, i had that view prior to last night's game. but i wouldnt begrudge him going around again if he puts in a similar performance in the gf. he was absolutely sublime, and definitely wound back the clock a few years.

you always have to have an eye to the future, which is the tricky aspect, but last night's game put a few extra credits in the account imo. i thought he was at the stage of his career where he was withdrawing credits, but he made a significant deposit last night.

Game 200
20 disposals, 1 mark, 0 goals, 4 tackles

Game 250

21 disposals, 12 marks, 2 goals, 3 tackles

Game 300

20 disposals, 2 marks, 3 goals, 3 tackles

Game 350
17 disposals, 5 marks, 3 goals, 2 tackles

Just keeps going

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He played pretty well last night, turned it on when we needed it most. I hope he goes around next year because we're going to miss him like that fat kid from charlie & the chocolate factory misses chocolate.

Only thing we can hope for is Goodesy doesn't eat a snack and end up like Violet Beauregarde.

Game 200
20 disposals, 1 mark, 0 goals, 4 tackles

Game 250

21 disposals, 12 marks, 2 goals, 3 tackles

Game 300

20 disposals, 2 marks, 3 goals, 3 tackles

Game 350
17 disposals, 5 marks, 3 goals, 2 tackles

Just keeps going
A few of those matches, especially McVeigh's milestone, we really caked it bad and put in a piss-poor performance. I don't know why, but whenever the team (a few years back anyway) was playing for someones milestone game they switched off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back