Autopsy AFL 2023 Second Preliminary Final - Lions v Blues Sat Sept 23rd 5:15pm EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 17 6.9%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 57 23.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 47 19.0%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 111 44.8%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Build some ticker and belief for what you will face next week if you get through.
I can handle losing at the MCG to the Pies. Losing this tonight will suck more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this the worst commentary team assembled for a final, or am I a bit harsh?
Jobe is an absolute nightmare - can't believe he's got the prime time slot
Darcy isn't that bad actually
Hamish is fine when he's calling the play - but when he's cringe diving into a player's family story it's hard to handle.
I like Daisy - she makes some good calls

So really it seems I have a problem with Jobe.

Home Prelims are just massive to get there but next week is just a spanking. Pies are home and hosed and getting interstate bunnies on the G in a grand final is huge.

Congratulations Pies and Brissy wont fire a shot on the big day.
Lol, you're 3 points down at ht in a prelim, try being a bit less melancholy

The most surprising bit about the umpiring is why people are surprised. Esp after last night's last qtr.

Dogs 2016 all over again. But this time on double steroids.

Competition has become a farce.
The game at this level is totally over officiated. What we now have is four field umpires either second guessing each other or one of four trying to emerse themselves into the game. Its comical. Umpires competing on the field to adjudicate very vague and interpretational set of rules. For the sake of the game just get back to two field umpires and two boundary.

I can handle losing at the MCG to the Pies. Losing this tonight will suck more.
Lol!!

You guys may as well be a bye week away from the gabba. Pies are blessed to get you and virtually gifted a flag in what will be a s**t grand final.

We could be witnessing one of the greatest chokes in football history...
Yep, but not from who we first thought. Imagine losing a preliminary after kicking the first 5 goals. As the blues supporters like to say, "wobble wobble wobble"

Back