Game Day AFL Round 8 - Geelong vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't lay a tackle in 40 minutes last week apparently.
tumblr_mteh3lV3lH1rlfe25o1_500.gif

Depends on how we use the ball going forward. Deliver it well, and Hawkins and Clark may just kick a dozen between them.
We get on top in the middle and with Carlton's undersized defence we'll kick plenty. Otherwise it could be a hard slog I feel.

Not liking all this talk of "will Malthouse be fired if Carlton loose by 60+"
All our recent games against the Blues have been tight encounters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really don't understand the need to rush Mackie back only to have him as the sub. Another strange decision from the MC.
If not Mack who else?
Don't get to see much of the Bankers who has been playing well for them that could get a game?

Not liking all this talk of "will Malthouse be fired if Carlton loose by 60+"
All our recent games against the Blues have been tight encounters
Have you watched the Blues this year? They have been *ign disgraceful.

But he has avoided a game in the 2s so the egos intact,mission accomplished.
Lol that ego word is getting bandied around a lot on here of late. The clear absence of evidence makes it quite humorous:)

Anyway I really hope we bring the same intensity to this game as we did against the Swans in the 1st half. But hopefully for a full game. Would love to see each of Hawk, Clark and Kersten to dominate the air and kick plenty and also the youngin's in Lang and Gregson to snag a few also.

Last edited:
Have you watched the Blues this year? They have been ****ign disgraceful.
Just thinking the pasting they and their coach have received this week might fire them up to play out of their skin against us

If not Mack who else?
Don't get to see much of the Bankers who has been playing well for them that could get a game?
Playing ressies tomorrow and on the afl list.

Kolo, Cunico, Blease, cocky, Read, walker, Lucey and Luxford...

So not much in his position really. That said if the intention was for him to be sub then maybe Cocky would have been better??

Anyway I really hope we bring the same intensity to this game as we did against the Swans in the 1st half. But hopefully for a full game. Would love to see each of Hawk, Clark and Kersten to dominate the air and kick plenty and also the the youngin's in Lang and Gregson snag a few also.

Would like to see all our forwards trying to prevent Carlton streaming out of the D50 into attack as they have in our last few games.

If not Mack who else?
Well if the thinking was to bring him on later to give one of Riv, Taylor or Lonners a rest then I would have Kolo in as the sub. Gives the kid a taste in a game that shouldn't be high pressure. Mack gets 3-4 quarters in the VFL to test his leg out and get some match fitness and touch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back