Arts & Humanities Age of Empires

Remove this Banner Ad

Best strategy game ever, still play it today. Go the Goths, having no walls really sucks but love pumping out huskarls and sending them off to die.

Yep.

Best. Game. Ever.

Me and a mate one time (a while ago when we were still computer noobs) went to set up a random match, filled up the whole screen with uniques and all. Hit 'load' or 'play' or whatever you press to begin the game ....

and it froze harder than a naked man in sub zero temperatures.

How we didn't see it coming I will never know.

So how are we doing this online game? Free for all? Pre-arranged teams? Death match or random map?

Will it work with my dubiously acquired version or do I have to buy it again? (Old disc got scratched to s**t :()

So how are we doing this online game? Free for all? Pre-arranged teams? Death match or random map?

Will it work with my dubiously acquired version or do I have to buy it again? (Old disc got scratched to s**t :()

Well i guess we set aside a time, people who can do it say they are in, and we sort it out from there. Except im fairly sure you can only play against people with same computers (Mac vs PC). So will have to work that out. Also you should be able to get a suitable game as a torrent (i got mine from piratebay).

And finally, its AOE2 conquerors expansion hells yeh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just played a game against my friend who used Britons, after not playing the game for 4 years I obviously could not micro-manage anything and his hit and run tactics with the longbows was picking me apart, so....

1. Hide all your Samurais in battering rams
2. Have a couple of sacrificial units
3. Sacrifice units to hit and run to lower his guard, slowly move rams away from his bowman
4. Eventually he gets annoyed and moved his bowman next to my rams so his bowman could attack more efficiently.
5. Delete rams
6. Massacre

Too bad I still lost because I wasn't paying attention to anything else and had my base trebucheted :eek:

bigdaddy is the boss:D love telling mates that if they send you 1000 wood you'll join them but burning them lol.

By the way, is there a fix to the toxic grass and purple oceans on Windows 7? I tried really hard to ignore it but its starting to annoy me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back