Fantasy Alpha Dynasty 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Cassius_Clay and a fresh update for you to ponder on some more :)

ESPN Boston says it looks like fourth-round RB James White will "be a significant part of the team's attack -- on all three downs."

This is our third James White post in the last 24 hours, so you know he's buzzing at Pats camp. Bill Belichick has raved about him, he's gotten goal-line reps and now top beat man Mike Reiss is jumping on board. As a direct backup to both Stevan Ridley and Shane Vereen, White would have some deep-league flier appeal.

He's not an integral weapon. He's a situational slot back as I said. Someone game-planned in every three or so games for a heavier role, other times used sparingly, other times taken out by a DCs game-plan or a match-up.

Look at his last three games for instance. 2 carries 13 yards, 3 catches 8 yards type of line. Yeah that's really integral. Meanwhile Brady is feeding the ball to Edelman a lot and handing the ball off to Ridley/Blount for 30+ carries. Situational bit player.

Blount's a Steeler now.. ;)

Trade made like saliva swapped under a moonlit parisian sky...

GG gets: Alec Ogletree

Drd23 gets: Arian Foster
max-smart-confused.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you went from wanting my 1st next year and Garropollo (then retracting it) to accepting Ogletree in 3 weeks?

Now my least serious league haha.

How many trades have you WON GG...

Quasi justifiable if IDP was worth squat, alas...
Hang on...checks thread... Nope. Not cutthroat.

Also, when I saw Foster was in the block I did consider making a trade offer, but assumed the asking price would have been what it had been in the past, 2 firsts, qb1, rb1 ..etc, so didn't bother. Well played drd.

Also, when I saw Foster was in the block I did consider making a trade offer, but assumed the asking price would have been what it had been in the past, 2 firsts, qb1, rb1 ..etc, so didn't bother. Well played drd.
99% sure it was GG driven.

Never actually tries toget value for his players, just gets bored and chucks out s**t that'll get accepted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back