Fantasy Alpha Dynasty 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually reckon Foster is well on the decline. From recent stories about pondering retirement to his dodgy back, this will (IMHO) at best be his last season as a FF gun. Much as I traded away Williams & Peterson who I see as still startable this year, but on the decline. The only question I have is who is Ogletree?

You only value 1sts when it suits you to value them...I think is what he is saying....
Not at all, I absolutely value 1st rounders because they can garner a lot of interest in the market place, personally I just don't really think they are the be all and end all. For example I'm not a massive fan of gold jewellery, I am not stupid enough to throw it out with the hard rubbish collection though

Dagless pulled the wool over Cassius two firsts for Kolb and Johnson. Never seen him complain about that.

Dagless paid a fortune for Harvin. No complaining from him. Justifies it with a snickering " what can I say I love him so much Willing to overpay"

Remember....we must give leeway for good and bad trades....within reason.

Foster trade is within reason given "he's finished" a risk at least and Ogletree is "what can I say I love him so much I must overpay"
Starting QB for two very late firsts.

Harvin was in Empire, different setup and different team situation. Positional comparison and value made it worth it compared to trading a RB for a LB.

Not at all, I absolutely value 1st rounders because they can garner a lot of interest in the market place, personally I just don't really think they are the be all and end all. For example I'm not a massive fan of gold jewellery, I am not stupid enough to throw it out with the hard rubbish collection though
Can confirm this is BS :p

The
Starting QB for two very late firsts.

Harvin was in Empire, different setup and different team situation. Positional comparison and value made it worth it compared to trading a RB for a LB.
Johnson was a third stringer. Cassius just felt he would become something and was willing to overpay. Kolb had already been a town bike and coming back from multiple concussions. No sure thing.

Point two...you never complained about league integrity when it suits you.

Anyway....Aaron dobson is on the block pm for offers anyone.

The
Johnson was a third stringer. Cassius just felt he would become something and was willing to overpay. Kolb had already been a town bike and coming back from multiple concussions. No sure thing.

Half eaten twix.

Nah, that is overs.

The

I always complain about league integrity :p I complain about everything...

For what its worth, I have said no to trades or changes them to be more balanced for both parties involved (As sad as that is). That's because I rarely put the league in that sort of predicament.

You traded Kolb to me when he wasn't a starting QB. I traded Kolb to Cassius when he was the only QB on the Cardinals roster (They added Skelolton)

I will win both trades. I'm ahead of the curve. Prove it so often. Eg David Wilson, Mike Wallace. After all these years I keep warning you guys to veer clear of ex baggers or be wary of those I cease to believe in.
BTW massive w***er move to even use Wilson as an example.

wan ker is now a blocked word... FMD

BTW...I tried trading foster before and Dagless would say no way foster is finished not worth David fales a number four. Tgbb would say no thanks won't give you a second for him. And there was another trade tabled with drd involving Chris Johnson straight swap but I wanted Ogletree far more.

You guys will knock me down for fosters value but when I trade with someone else for that lessened value then you get all hypocritical and bitchy "Omg this league is a joke" meanwhile someone will trade three firsts and Megatron for Harvin and they'll be all smug and sook at any objection.

No consistency or legitimacy why I
Won't listen to a number of you.

Turn it up GG, you asked for a 1st and a 2nd round (the 2nd rounder you traded to me).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this may seem like poor form as it's from PM....but * it it's too funny!! This is GG's reply when I said no thanks...

I'm in no rush to trade him, and might not even at all, seeing as in alpha we HAVE TO start two RBs, and Foster is my only one.

......and now I have Drd23 also throwing picks at me, but he's already got like 23 starting RBs so I'll probably resist his offers as it'd create too much disparity.

Laughed? Did I what when he finally traded him...oh dear!! What happened since? drd must have had some photos..surely?

You said foster was too expensive for a 1st and 2nd and said he's only got a year left in him.

So I tried to get more for him if I could. Ogletree scores like 200 pts in a season. As a lb puts him in redraft as what a second rounder?

The trade is certainly reasonable. If no one wants to give me more I'll take what I can. Better than to cut him for nothing in order to whittle my roster down to 8 rbs, you'd all be upset with that.

And I didn't want to keep him really. As obviously I too think he's done. Probably play a few games then break down for good.

I know this may seem like poor form as it's from PM....but * it it's too funny!! This is GG's reply when I said no thanks...

Laughed? Did I what when he finally traded him...oh dear!! What happened since? drd must have had some photos..surely?
Hahaha exact same PM word to word for me but in my email he only SLIGHTLY exaggerated drd's rb total (15)

You said foster was too expensive for a 1st and 2nd and said he's only got a year left in him.

So I tried to get more for him if I could. Ogletree scores like 200 pts in a season. As a lb puts him in redraft as what a second rounder?

The trade is certainly reasonable. If no one wants to give me more I'll take what I can. Better than to cut him for nothing in order to whittle my roster down to 8 rbs, you'd all be upset with that.

And I didn't want to keep him really. As obviously I too think he's done. Probably play a few games then break down for good.
You would have cut Foster ahead of others you have??

And 5 of your other RBs probably wont play a single game between them, let alone 4.

When do our draftees get added and rosters need to be finalised (ie: ensure we've not gone over in positional numbers) by?

When do our draftees get added and rosters need to be finalised (ie: ensure we've not gone over in positional numbers) by?
Yeh...I want to rosterbate on espn...and visualise any guys I may like to trade out as well :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back