Fantasy Alpha Dynasty 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Antonio brown has score more points today than nicks and tate will all season long.

I've ****** up
The whole trade was based on you getting the guy who looked great for the Patriots remember...

I would say you more ****** up on the Hopkins call tbh ;)
Nah - he's doing better than I thought he would. I didnt think he was a dud, just that I thought he was in an awful position in a run heavy attack behind AJ.

In 2 trades i've turned the best team into a mediocre one. FFS

Nah - he's doing better than I thought he would. I didnt think he was a dud, just that I thought he was in an awful position in a run heavy attack behind AJ.

In 2 trades i've turned the best team into a mediocre one. FFS
I so should have traded Brown from you...after sending him to you the previous year.

Then neither of you would have been happy.
Cass offered me Brown back, cannot recall, maybe for a 1st in the previous draft but I thought his production may drop off. Still, he has been good in Cutthroat for me.

Cass offered me Brown back, cannot recall, maybe for a 1st in the previous draft but I thought his production may drop off. Still, he has been good in Cutthroat for me.
If you had him in Alpha though he would have gotten injured.

If you had him in Alpha though he would have gotten injured.
True, although that is mostly a RB curse (if you exclude Crabtree last year). Megatron should thank his lucky stars i did not trade for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not tanking at all, but he clearly has an eye on the future, he wouldn't be overly disappointed to show some promise, put up 200+ but still cop the loss
My post was tongue in cheek about tanking. But as you said, not unhappy to lose with a good score and maintain the chance at high pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back