Anti-Australia ABC does it again - Dapto Dogs under threat!

Remove this Banner Ad

nice too see you come clean and admit you blood your dogs, its clear now you're just trying to justify you're barbaric behaviour.
you're also a dirty ******* cheat.

I said as much a long time ago. Awesome effort at keeping up. :rolleyes:

Actually Einstein, we gave them to young dogs who hadn't even raced to educate them.

Thus its not cheating when the dog hasn't even been ******* well named yet. Genius.

There is a reason, it's been explained many a time.
An excuse more likely, because it's been pointed out that it's not necessary (and also cheating).

So if people don't laugh and take the use of a live bait seriously its acceptable then?
Nope. It's unacceptable because it's barbaric, unnecessary, a form of cheating and against the law. Pretty solid reasons for opposing it I would've thought!

An excuse more likely, because it's been pointed out that it's not necessary (and also cheating).

Pointed out its not neccesary by who?

Nope. It's unacceptable because it's barbaric, unnecessary, a form of cheating and against the law. Pretty solid reasons for opposing it I would've thought!

Yes but you're in full accpetance of barbaric practices. You've even tried to justify some of them.

I meant to write you, as in people like you sadistic cheating campaigners.

Why do you even bother commenting?

You don't even grasp the concept of young unnamed greyhounds not even being racing greyhounds.

Quite simply, you have * all idea about what you're talking about.

Pointed out its not neccesary by who?

Yes but you're in full accpetance of barbaric practices. You've even tried to justify some of them.
By the greyhound industry, ironically enough. And the law as well - live baiting isn't legal. By default that makes it not necessary.

Such as? Please tell me where I supported such practices. I only gave reasons why they may be viewed as acceptable, that doesn't necessarily make it my opinion. Neither does it when I'm pointing out the obvious difference of intent/mindset which is paramount here.

Oh, and thanks for admitting why said practice is unacceptable.

By the greyhound industry, ironically enough. And the law as well - live baiting isn't legal. By default that makes it not necessary.

It is neccessary for some dogs. Thus it will continue to happen regardless of all of this hoo-ha. They will just become more guarded about where and when they do it.

Such as? Please tell me where I supported such practices. I only gave reasons why they may be viewed as acceptable, that doesn't necessarily make it my opinion. Neither does it when I'm pointing out the obvious difference of intent/mindset which is paramount here.

That's your personal opinion. It in no way makes it a fact or any more valid than anyone elses opinion on the matter. You say the intent is to be cruel, I say the intent is to educate.

By giving reasons you are offering opinion on why it "might" be justified or viewed as accpetable.

It is neccessary for some dogs. Thus it will continue to happen regardless of all of this hoo-ha. They will just become more guarded about where and when they do it.
How is it necessary when it has already been established that dogs can do well without it?

That's your personal opinion. It in no way makes it a fact or any more valid than anyone elses opinion on the matter. You say the intent is to be cruel, I say the intent is to educate.
We all saw their behaviour. It is more than just "education", which is entirely redundant as it's actually not required. A guise if you will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back