Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

Nice strawman.

I merely stated my qualification states engineer to prove that i am not "anti-science".
TO be fair...;
What is your field of knowledge?
Engineering

Looks like a self burn! :p
WUaMqNc.gif

Nice strawman.

I merely stated my qualification states engineer to prove that i am not "anti-science".

Titles like "sanitation engineer" are concocted to make people feel better about themselves.

But in the end, ALL credible scientific experts in the field universally endorse vaccination.
It's those with little knowledge in the area, without the analytical skills to evaluate evidence and who tend to have a history of supporting quackery and conspiracy theories who hold an anti vaccination position.

Are you telling me plumbing is based on woo?
No, I'm telling you the a garbage collector is not an engineer, no matter what his mum likes to call him.
Inany case I would like you publish your name and follow it with Engineer so I can sue you for false advertising.

Speaking of strawmen....

I'll just repeat that actual quotes.
Field of knowledge? Engineering.
Nothing about anti-science, literally you stated engineering, without any explanation or qualifier.

Your field of knowledge isn't engineering, it's construction.
Even that's hazy.
Concreter's laborer, the bloke who chucks offcuts in the bin and directs vehicles through the gate are in "construction".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse me? Are you telling me I'm not an artist? I have been working as an artist at Subway for several years now, and my badge sure as hell says I'm an artist!
You read my sig lately?
I know everything about you...everything, even what you get up to when no-ones around...
You're an artist alright.....:D

http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=3...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

interesting local story on fluride. Now who was it in here said fluride is safe and good for your teeth?
I feel a bit dumber for watching that.
The bullshit is very easy to see.
Given that the main claim is that fluoride causes "great harm" to unborn babies, presumably you'd find far greater levels of disability in children born in to mothers drinking fluoridated water than those non fluoride water.

Given that the program mentions Mount Gambia and Adelaide, presumably
1/ children born in Mount Gambia can be clearly shown to be far, far healthier than those born in Adelaide.
2/ that that difference can be clearly demonstrated to be due to fluoride.

Given that neither of those are the case, I'm calling utter hysterical bullshit, aimed at getting the gullible and anxious all worked up.

http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=3...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

interesting local story on fluride. Now who was it in here said fluride is safe and good for your teeth?
Lol
Today Tonight......ROFL.
Ran out of Teller machines to check for fecal matter.
PS.
F L O U R I D E is proven to be safer and better for your teeth than both stupidity and illiteracy.
Tens of thousands of the stupid die every year in easily avoidable incidents, while thousands more die because they cannot read or comprehend basic warnings and direction.
There is no hard data on how many die from abject gullibility as the victims are usually too dead to explain which idiotic web site gave them the foundationless information which lead to their avoidable demise. No doubt homeopathy has killed many thousands and failed to "save/cure" many thousands more.
All these death are actively covered up by the "practitioners", hand in hand with "big Woo!"

Apparantly they fudged the studies to hide the mmr vaccines raise the chances of autism. Now one of those involved regrets what they did.

vealesy

Yeah im aware of it.

Its a much larger scale than one guy in a CDC lab, but I guess it is nice to have an actual Scientist come out and state the "actual science" is corrupted.

We all know it. We just dare not speak it to keep the frothy mouth pharma dogs away.

Yeah im aware of it.

Its a much larger scale than one guy in a CDC lab, but I guess it is nice to have an actual Scientist come out and state the "actual science" is corrupted.

We all know it. We just dare not speak it to keep the frothy mouth pharma dogs away.
Yet there's the same stance taken on certain climate change science and it results in the crazies on that issue going ape when raised.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back