Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

If you take into account full sample sizes of statistics on when a disease arises and it's decline, you will discover that vaccines are introduced when said disease has run its natural course and has almost died off anyway. It also shows that vaccines make no difference at all in the eradicating of any disease. So when you hear that vaccine x has eradicated a disease, you can be sure they are not taking into account the full statistics to present to the public a biased representation of the truth. That's the way it always has been.

I want you to understand I'm not saying this as a joke or taking the piss not even trying to get under your skin, I'm 100% serious here.

You're in need of psychiatric help.

Sorry champ, you don’t get to have your cake and eat it too. if you want to utilise certain publically-provided benefits then you have an obligation to meet certain standards.

This is where he has faith in the overlords.

Its force. No matter how much management wank words he uses.

There is no choice.

That is completely stupid. Cant have your cake and eat it too?

Bollocks. I can do what i want. Freedom. Forever. No obligations. No social contracts.

War, children, its just a shot away.

oh no, i am a slave to scientific evidence and advances. help me embrace my inner hermit.

It is already established that the science is terribly flawed and completely manipulated to result in certain outcomes.

So, you are now "anti-science".

More claims mercury in vaccines cause autism in some kids. Apparantly we've been lied to about it for years. According to that..

More claims mercury in vaccines cause autism in some kids. Apparantly we've been lied to about it for years. According to that..

I watched it.
what did you take from it?

I just saw him making claims that vaccines are killing people, and that doctors who have been in medicine for 20 years have an opposite opinion on vaccines to doctors who have been in medicine for 5 years.
And that the banks are behind it all...

He also kept saying he will give us evidence,... later...

And he says he often goes up to families in restaurants, to tell them not to get vaccines, and gives them his spiel...
w***er!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-15/scientists-discover-genetic-link-to-autism/5743360

Scientists discover possible genetic link to autism, developmental disorders

A team of international scientists have found 10 genes with high levels of mutations which they believe could lead to intellectual disabilities including autism.

Professor of Human Genetics at the University of Adelaide, Dr Jozef Gecz, said the landmark study was essentially looking for patterns and genetic mutations.

"This work really maps a map of a human genome, starting from about 29,000 children with these disabilities, and about 20,000 controls," he said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-15/scientists-discover-genetic-link-to-autism/5743360

Forget vaccines, hard scientific evidence for a genetic cause for autism and other developmental disorders, including the alleles involved has been detailed by a team of Australian scientists in the prestigious Nature.

Pfffft, scientists. What would they know, they're just shills for big pharma.

I'll take the word of the women I met in the queue at Centrelink, she says vaccinations cause autism.

Except when you have an elderly relative dying in a hospital bed. You desperately ask the nurse to give him/her some morphine to ease their suffering. Made by the same Big Pharma.

Or even better, the same fruitloops who think vaccines cause autism troop down to their local 'health food' store and buy all sorts of expensive (and useless) supplements. All made by the very same Big Pharma companies. The best con they've made is convincing idiots that alternative medicine is somehow a small industry. It isn't.

Morphine = spliff?
OK...

And yes vealesy... a garden bed.... at home......... counts as supplement manufacturing......................... That's exactly what Partridge was saying........................................................................................................... .................................... .....................................

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morphine = spliff?
OK...

And yes vealesy... a garden bed.... at home......... counts as supplement manufacturing......................... That's exactly what Partridge was saying........................................................................................................... .................................... .....................................

Well i dont take supplements.

And weed > morphine.

I'd take weed over any other painkiller I've had. :)
C'mon TSH, you would take weed over most things!
LIKE OVER A DEAD BODY!!!!!!!
Drugs kill....

You wouldn't steal a dvd...
Well i dont take supplements.

And weed > morphine.
Psssshh, bullshit! I bet you get some tax back in some way, and it supplements your income!
Burnt.

And weed < morphine as a pain killer.

This is where he has faith in the overlords.

Its force. No matter how much management wank words he uses.

There is no choice.

That is completely stupid. Cant have your cake and eat it too?

Bollocks. I can do what i want. Freedom. Forever. No obligations. No social contracts.

War, children, its just a shot away.
I take it you're a regular reader of Vigilant Citizen?

It is already established that the science is terribly flawed and completely manipulated to result in certain outcomes.

So, you are now "anti-science".
Odds on you think it's fair your potential offspring be allowed to drive without a license, run around with loaded guns etc for purely civil liberty type BS reasons.
No difference.
You think your kids are going to be "special"....if they live past infancy.

At least 34 children have died excruciating deaths in Syria after receiving measles vaccines under a UN-sponsored programme.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ed-with-tainted-measles-vaccine-in-Syria.html

Authorities are quick to blame sabotage but the investigation has not been carried out yet. It would not be the first time measles vaccines have had to be taken off the market due to lethal side effects, including one that could have killed over half a million children.

http://www.bandim.org/about-bhp/background.aspx

At least 34 children have died excruciating deaths in Syria after receiving measles vaccines under a UN-sponsored programme.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ed-with-tainted-measles-vaccine-in-Syria.html

Authorities are quick to blame sabotage but the investigation has not been carried out yet. It would not be the first time measles vaccines have had to be taken off the market due to lethal side effects, including one that could have killed over half a million children.

http://www.bandim.org/about-bhp/background.aspx

Doesn't matter mate, everyone in here has their head firmly planted in the sand.

Doesn't matter mate, everyone in here has their head firmly planted in the sand.
Absolutely tragic, I wonder what legal liability the NGO staff have, or whether there even exists a mechanism to pursue it.

It wasn't a case of "dodgy" vaccines, the NGO added muscle relaxant instead of the solution used to dilute the medicine.

What happened is truly awful and there should be an investigation, however spinning this into some wider criticism of vaccines at this stage would not be honest.

Absolutely tragic, I wonder what legal liability the NGO staff have, or whether there even exists a mechanism to pursue it.

It wasn't a case of "dodgy" vaccines, the NGO added muscle relaxant instead of the solution used to dilute the medicine.

What happened is truly awful and there should be an investigation, however spinning this into some wider criticism of vaccines at this stage would not be honest.
The whole anti vacc conspiracy is based on delusion and dishonesty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back