Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

Okay, so explain the mass reduction in measles? Why have measles deaths decreased from approx. 2.6million in 1980 to approx. 145,000 in 2013 despite the global population increasing by 2.5billion?
Can you explain this?

Flulaval-Influenza-Virus-Vaccine-2012-2014-Formula-No-Controlled-Trials-600.jpg

How can people who seek informed consent be crazy when there's been no trials to say the vaccine works?

So its alright for you to confuse drug company propaganda as science, but its not ok for those who want informed consent to point it out.
The flu vaccine changes with every flu season to keep up with the varying strains of influenza. It's not realistic to expect a controlled trial in one season, and even if they did have a study of it, it wouldn't be good a good one because it wouldn't be long enough.

So its alright for you to confuse drug company propaganda as science, but its not ok for those who want informed consent to point it out.

The flu vaccine changes with every flu season to keep up with the varying strains of influenza. It's not realistic to expect a controlled trial in one season, and even if they did have a study of it, it wouldn't be good a good one because it wouldn't be long enough.

I keep forgetting that some people on here don't care about facts.

http://www.boughtmovie.net/free-viewing/

You're about to see how Wall Street has literally "BOUGHT" your and your family's health.

The food, vaccine, drug, insurance and health industry are a multi-BILLION dollar enterprise... focused more on profits than human lives.

Can't be denied by any rational person. Young people are harassed everyday by police over cannibbis. a plant that pharamacuitcals want banned because it effects their profit margin.

If true, its not the first time its been done. Has been done here.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/ma...d-anti-fertility-agent-in-un-tetanus-vaccine/

“This proved right our worst fears; that this WHO campaign is not about eradicating neonatal tetanus but a well-coordinated forceful population control mass sterilization exercise using a proven fertility regulating vaccine. This evidence was presented to the Ministry of Health before the third round of immunization but was ignored - See more at: http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/ma...t-in-un-tetanus-vaccine/#sthash.feFPayIQ.dpuf

Is one of you dickheads going to dare criticize the source?

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bill-oreilly-does-a-brian-williams.1088481/

Where do i begin?

the fact that an independent inquiry has been launched to get to the bottom of it?
or the fact that both the kenyan government's tests have already shown results that don't align with the catholic doctors tests?

so will you nut up if independant tests support the WHO and the kenyan government or will you continue to be the same dishonest campaigner you usually are and go off on irrelevant tangents or just call the whole thing a conspiracy?

Is it just me or does islam prey on the poor or uneducated. E.g. Indonesia where a large % of the population can't read, let alone read the "korran", malcom ex, western Sydney, east London, Pakistan.
Also, is there a place in the world where Muslims live in peace? 9/11, London bombings, Sydney cafe, Copenhagen, Charlie Hebdo, somalia, Israel.

Let's look of examples of previous known conspiracies. IE, tobacco and asbestos. Even with the large amounts of money and the dissemination of misinformation and propaganda etc, the medical profession/scientists exposed the truth. Even though some were payed by these multinational companies.

In this circumstance, the overwhelming scientific consensus is that vaccines work (germ theory).
The behavior of the anti vacc mob resembles the tactics used by big tobacco, Hardy industries and global warming 'skeptics'. It is anti science and aimed at peddling part truths, unsubstantiated claims and outright lies so that people who make money from snake oil and woo can continue to profit. That their profit may come at the price of untold suffering and death seems not to concern these con artists in the slightest. Anyone sucked in to regurgitating their bullshit needs to take a good hard look at themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's look of examples of previous known conspiracies. IE, tobacco and asbestos. Even with the large amounts of money and the dissemination of misinformation and propaganda etc, the medical profession/scientists exposed the truth. Even though some were payed by these multinational companies.

In this circumstance, the overwhelming scientific consensus is that vaccines work (germ theory).
The behavior of the anti vacc mob resembles the tactics used by big tobacco, Hardy industries and global warming 'skeptics'. It is anti science and aimed at peddling part truths, unsubstantiated claims and outright lies so that people who make money from snake oil and woo can continue to profit. That their profit may come at the price of untold suffering and death seems not to concern these con artists in the slightest. Anyone sucked in to regurgitating their bullshit needs to take a good hard look at themselves.

Worth keeping in mind it was todat reported a today a Harvard climate change scientist, was found to be taking bribes from oil companies ...

Is it just me or does islam prey on the poor or uneducated. E.g. Indonesia where a large % of the population can't read, let alone read the "korran", malcom ex, western Sydney, east London, Pakistan.
Also, is there a place in the world where Muslims live in peace? 9/11, London bombings, Sydney cafe, Copenhagen, Charlie Hebdo, somalia, Israel.

what? you realise islam as produced some of the greatest mathematical breakthroughs of all time. not only is this not the thread for it your talking s**t.

what? you realise islam as produced some of the greatest mathematical breakthroughs of all time. not only is this not the thread for it your talking s**t.
Yes at a time when learning was encouraged.

Unfortunately, it seems that IS practices Islam in its full, barbaric glory.

Why some parents want to believe in a vaccine conspiracy

I didn't get a perfect kid or a perfect life. No one does. But when you're a young, scared parent, you will grasp at anything to make sense of a hardship such as autism. I know that firsthand. But the MMR vaccine does not cause autism. And more important, autism is not the only tough thing that can happen in this life. A return of deadly diseases kept at bay by vaccines would be far worse.
http://www.dailylife.com.au/health-...-in-a-vaccine-conspiracy-20150309-13zif8.html

Looks like conscientious objectors will lose welfare payments of up to $2100 per child under a federal government policy set to be announced before the May budget
Accord in The Age, it will save the budget a cool $50mil.

Good move I say. Time to stop rewarding those who put the community, not to mention their own children, at unnecessary risk.

Looks like conscientious objectors will lose welfare payments of up to $2100 per child under a federal government policy set to be announced before the May budget
Accord in The Age, it will save the budget a cool $50mil.

Good move I say. Time to stop rewarding those who put the community, not to mention their own children, at unnecessary risk.
How does the saying go? "If you can't win the argument..........."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back