Official Team Thread Baghdad Bandits S18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussie Ass loves a good wing.
Welcome aboard AA.
What's our ground like? In disrepair after the war? Wide open, or narrow? Breeze favors the Babylon end?
Picture perfect if you like Derelict Architecture.
Wouldn't have it any other way. I say spare the ferrets for supper & let our opposition find the IEDs. Ferret stew after a big game really is wonderful.
Already showing leadership material.

Make a .txt file with a name like Bandits for example, then list the players names from back to interchange. Save it in the qooty folder, when it asks you to name a player in the team, you type ^Bandits.txt and it'll find the txt file and prefill all positions for you.

That way you just copy the sheet from the forum, get rid of all the commas, spaces and position names so you have 20 names in a list.
Sorry to be a bit of a noob and a pest, but which option do I go to to get it to ask me "to name a player in the team"?

Sorry to be a bit of a noob and a pest, but which option do I go to to get it to ask me "to name a player in the team"?

When you make a league and then make a team for the league it'll bring up an instruction page telling how to add players. Once you enter past that, it'll bring up the spot for you to put in the first back pocket player. Thats where you type ^NameOfTxtFile.txt and if the .txt file is correctly formatted it'll load all players.

When you make a league and then make a team for the league it'll bring up an instruction page telling how to add players. Once you enter past that, it'll bring up the spot for you to put in the first back pocket player. Thats where you type ^NameOfTxtFile.txt and if the .txt file is correctly formatted it'll load all players.
What's the proper format?

I think that's where I've gone wrong.

What's the proper format?

I think that's where I've gone wrong.

Should be all 20 names, listed in the sheet. So, for example:

B: Striker475, Shermy, ThePuppetMaster
HB: Shermanator ,eth-dog, Farrand
C: Aussie Assault, Bengwatkins, beez
HF: I bleed Blue Lileasy, loopy_cam,
F: sausageroll, BrewSmackerVeiny, Don Draper
RUCK: Bigeasy, Shell, @cammo6556
INT: Jimmy1992, dougthelegend

Should look like:

Striker475
Shermy
ThePuppetMaster
Shermanator
eth-dog
Farrand
Aussie Assault
Bengwatkins
beez
I bleed Blue
Lileasy
loopy_cam,
sausageroll
BrewSmackerVeiny
Don Draper
Bigeasy
Shell
cammo6556
Jimmy1992
dougthelegend

And the text document can be saved as say, Bandits.txt and saved in the Qooty folder. Thats the most important part.

And then when it asks you for the first player, put in ^Bandits.txt

Should be all 20 names, listed in the sheet. So, for example:

B: Striker475, Shermy, ThePuppetMaster
HB: Shermanator ,eth-dog, Farrand
C: Aussie Assault, Bengwatkins, beez
HF: I bleed Blue Lileasy, loopy_cam,
F: sausageroll, BrewSmackerVeiny, Don Draper
RUCK: Bigeasy, Shell, @cammo6556
INT: Jimmy1992, dougthelegend

Should look like:

Striker475
Shermy
ThePuppetMaster
Shermanator
eth-dog
Farrand
Aussie Assault
Bengwatkins
beez
I bleed Blue
Lileasy
loopy_cam,
sausageroll
BrewSmackerVeiny
Don Draper
Bigeasy
Shell
cammo6556
Jimmy1992
dougthelegend

And the text document can be saved as say, Bandits.txt and saved in the Qooty folder. Thats the most important part.

And then when it asks you for the first player, put in ^Bandits.txt
This is what it came up with

cXHp5d.png

It says "no commas".

Might that be the problem?

What should I use instead?

I've been training incredibly hard to impress my new club... My skinfolds are off the chart and I just set a PB in repeat arse-al horizontology. And I gave the bride a Dutch oven last night.

I've been training incredibly hard to impress my new club... My skinfolds are off the chart and I just set a PB in repeat arse-al horizontology. And I gave the bride a Dutch oven last night.
You sir, win the off-season

I on the other hand, stood on the scales earlier today after a long Christmas/Boxing Day bender, looked down, hopped off, crouched down, picked them up and proceeded to throw them out the window.

Show off

I on the other hand, stood on the scales earlier today after a long Christmas/Boxing Day bender, looked down, hopped off, crouched down, picked them up and proceeded to throw them out the window.
I'm pretty sure that all counts as anaerobic exercise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back