Teams Baltimore Ravens - Rise and Conquer

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 5 biggest needs next season with S Smith retiring and im expecting to lose Osemele and Upshaw in free agency.
1. WR
2. Pass Rusher
3. LT/LG
4. CB
5. ILB

Top 5 biggest needs next season with S Smith retiring and im expecting to lose Osemele and Upshaw in free agency.
1. WR
2. Pass Rusher
3. LT/LG
4. CB
5. ILB
I think ILB will be sorted from within but we do need a better FS.

Followed this team since 2002, worst team since the Boller era, and possibly the worst defense ever.
The offense is completely inept in the passing game but not because of Flacco bit the utter shite we have running around in front of him.
However the defense is bad only B Williams and Mosley I'd keep ATM.
We have major holes in the secondary at all positions and the D line besides Williams isn't good, Canty and D Smith are done as well as Webb.
Sounds bad but I'd rather finish 4-12 rather than 7-9, 8-8.

Followed this team since 2002, worst team since the Boller era, and possibly the worst defense ever.
The offense is completely inept in the passing game but not because of Flacco bit the utter shite we have running around in front of him.
However the defense is bad only B Williams and Mosley I'd keep ATM.
We have major holes in the secondary at all positions and the D line besides Williams isn't good, Canty and D Smith are done as well as Webb.
Sounds bad but I'd rather finish 4-12 rather than 7-9, 8-8.
At the way we are going, 4-12 could be a good end to the season. At least we will have lots of salary cap to sign some top FA..... Oh, Ozzie doesn't sign expensive Players

Can we trade Steve Smith back to Carolina? He doesn't deserve this s**t.

Still think we'll get it together and win 7-8 games. Hoping for a few less so we can draft a blue chip pass rusher/CB, fire Pees, get Joe some help and look to next season.

Can we trade Steve Smith back to Carolina? He doesn't deserve this s**t.

Still think we'll get it together and win 7-8 games. Hoping for a few less so we can draft a blue chip pass rusher/CB, fire Pees, get Joe some help and look to next season.
Sounds bad but winning 7 games from here isn't good for the franchise.
We need some top end draft talent and haven't had a too ten pick in a decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Ravens have lost 3 games when holding a lead in the 4th quarter. Only the Seahawks (4) have dropped more. The Ravens are also the only team in the league that hasn’t won a game this season that it led in the 4th quarter (NFL teams are 88-27 overall). They have had a chance to tie or take the lead in the final 2 minutes of every game this season.

Feels like we've been stomped far worse than that. Maybe it's just because when it is so close our defense shows no sign of being able to seal the game.

The stats on who we've lost since we won the super bowl were pretty damning.
4 Offensive Co-ordinaters
4 Wide Receivers
2 Running Backs
2 tight ends
(Or close too, trying to remember off the top of my head)
Makes you wonder how we get anything rolling on offence

Most of those people werent any good when we lost them though

Flacco has the runs on the board, he needs a decent supporting cast though. At the moment its Smith snr and that's it.
I am leaning towards a DE/OLB at our first pick, then either a FA receiver or 2nd round pick WR. Also need a LG, S & CB.
Prefer FA receiver, as our WR draftees have mostly been busts.

The stats on who we've lost since we won the super bowl were pretty damning.
4 Offensive Co-ordinaters
4 Wide Receivers
2 Running Backs
2 tight ends
(Or close too, trying to remember off the top of my head)
Makes you wonder how we get anything rolling on offence

Makes you appreciate how the Evil empire #Patriots continue to stay ultra competitive season after season.... they're forever bringing in new faces and cutting the dead wood before they splinter their season. Rookies can take 1-2 seasons to adjust.. if they don't… the decision must be made. Stalling only fractures the process. The chopping & changing of OC's can fracture any given season. This is why the Browns can't break .500.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back