FTA-TV Big Brother 2014 - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes or no- one word, will they take the cash or not?

yes.

longer answer: Aisha said no because she already has 20k (which is a *ed reason anyway) and she wanted to be with Trav. With the option of both getting out together and Trav not having anything yet, 25k to each is way to good to pass up.

Theyre young people, theyre probably dying to get out together, root their heads off and party

yes.

longer answer: Aisha said no because she already has 20k (which is a ******ed reason anyway) and she wanted to be with Trav. With the option of both getting out together and Trav not having anything yet, 25k to each is way to good to pass up.

Theyre young people, theyre probably dying to get out together, root their heads off and party

I'm thinking the exact opposite. Travis will think he is a big chance to win this, so he won't just want 25K. It's a gamble, you could have SFA at the end of it, but 25K would be tempting. Put it this way, I wouldn't be shocked if they evicted, I wouldnt be shocked if they stayed. But my final guess is they'll stay.

It's a nice little conundrum BB has thrown into the mix.

Now all we need is Candice. :D

Lets have a look at each housemates equity, if from here it was a random draw on whoever won, no favourites etc

11 housemates left, $230k prizepool (assuming its a little less than this but we'll be generous). That means each housemates spot in the house is worth $20,909. So if offered 25k to leave, in theory you should take it because you're making $4k by doing so.

But what if we weight them. Doing some very rough calcs on what I think their chances of winning are, here is a more accurate refelction of what each housemates spot in the house is worth

Trav $38,333.33
Ryan $38,333.33
Jason $38,333.33
Aisha $25,555.56
Sky $25,555.56
Prya $15,333.33
Lawson $15,333.33
David $10,454.55
Cat $9,200.00
Leo $9,200.00
Marina $5,750.00

Now we can argue about peoples favourites, but thats just an idea. Given that both of Aisha and Travs seat in the house is probably worth a little more than 25k they should deny the offer, but its a bit like deal or no deal, are you willing to punt you've got the 250k case?

Honestly, I think it's stupid to say "so and so will be stupid to leave/take the money".

It's all subjective, depending on how much the person values money.

For me, I don't think the situation is as clear cut as take the money and run, although I probably would take it only to give it to me mum. But if Aisha and Travis decide to take the money, or stay in the house, reckon both instances are understandable.

Missed this part, just wondering are sure he was talking about Lisa from BBAU or Lisa his best-friend on the outside world?
well s**t....

think he told sandy to tell his bestie Lisa to tell Lisa he's keen for a spite-root :D

as for the singin task , not gonna lie i had a smile on my face the whole time.
Was nice to see them all sort of bond again after the dramas these last few weeks.

seeeee meeeee flyyyyyin....
79.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calling bullshit on Leo having a rap contract back in Canada. He was terrible in that song. No flow at all

If he did have one, I'm moving to Canada to become a rap superstar

Calling bullshit on Leo having a rap contract back in Canada. He was terrible in that song. No flow at all

If he did have one, I'm moving to Canada to become a rap superstar

Is that you Jake?

Also at least u didnt say rape superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back