Phantom Draft Bishop's 2017 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think his kicking fluctuates enormously. Pulls out some rippers, but also turns it over quite a lot by going for too much too often. Similar to Matt Suckling or Brent Guerra. Sometimes they frustrate you by trying the glory kick too often.

I would have to agree with this.

Hey bishop missed your input with this years draftees you where second to none in my opinion.

He writes for FOX Sports now. You can still follow his stuff there.

He still writes there? I thought he'd gone exclusively to Fox and it was just Pie 4 Life and DPS and friends holding down the fort.
You may be right, the power rankings are not being done by him, but the draft pool detail work is very much in his style.

You may be right, the power rankings are not being done by him, but the draft pool detail work is very much in his style.
Actually that part was me. I did the Draft Pool last year and this year lol. All the design of the site (good and bad) was me. He did the content for the Power Rankings/some graphics. This year it’s been me.

He still writes there? I thought he'd gone exclusively to Fox and it was just Pie 4 Life and DPS and friends holding down the fort.
He is just writing exclusively for Fox.

We also have this joke (that Balmer hates but the rest of us love hanging it on him), that he was the outside midfielder (face) and I was the inside midfielder (grunt work/back-end stuff). Now he's left I've had to become a more balanced midfielder, also doing the outside work (socials, BigFooty etc.) as opposed to just purely the inside stuff. The amount of work behind the scenes is actually enormous, particularly in the pre-season. You'd be surprised the amount of input from many different people. Balmer was the designated face because his social media game was as good as anyone's out there. The people who are surfacing now like myself have always been there, I just started the site (before it was ADC) so have to all the fiddly bits because I know the way it works and everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually that part was me. I did the Draft Pool last year and this year lol. All the design of the site (good and bad) was me. He did the content for the Power Rankings/some graphics. This year it’s been me.
Great work then mate, had me fooled for sure :)
But actually is great work, I've "borrowed" a hell of a lot of it for keeper league draft planning so many thanks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back