Autopsy Blues win against the Dogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

What happened in the space of a single week that allowed us to consistently hit targets by hand and foot as well as sticking almost every tackle?

This is the Carlton that I expect to see every week. Not sure who the impostors playing in the first 4 rounds were.

CONFIDENCE

I'm crushed about the news about Ed & his leg. Here's hoping for a quick recovery - if anyone will go about their rehab correctly, we know it's Ed.

Hold on, were we supposed to take Fev seriously?

The fact is Daisy isn't fit enough to play the way he wants to play to get back to his best. He is a hard runner and his disposal numbers are down because he isn't getting that easy ball on the outside. He will though and it's only a matter of time.

TBH I wouldn't have said no to Cross on a rookie deal.

Fev is irrelevant!

I'm crushed about the news about Ed & his leg. Here's hoping for a quick recovery - if anyone will go about their rehab correctly, we know it's Ed.
So what is the news etsal1 ? Any idea how long ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Derwayne Russel was terrible last night and that was close to the most biased call of a game i have ever seen. He was barracking for the Dogs , talking s**t and gloating when anything went against us. :mad:
The comment that this was our most important game in at least two decades was a particular highlight.

Cachia i suppose?

It will be good to have Cachia out there again but I don't think he comes close to what Curnow has shown us this year. He's like the freakin energiser bunny, just doesn't stop running. Even after he (maybe) broke his leg he was trying to get back out there to run out the game. We're going to miss that level of determination and endurance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back