Podcast Cat Attack Podcast 2024 - Kingy and Benny are back in 24 for K ROCK Football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets keep this thread to questions for the boys rather than discussion posts please

GO Catters

Last edited:
To be honest, I was cutting it out. But, you don't have to deal with Benny - I do. ;-)
Encourage you to ignore his feedback and go forth and edit out Benny's lame political takes please Kingy.

I don't actually mind politics mixed with sport. And I love Benny's footy reflections and cheeky approach. But sooking about 'minorities' being pandered to is pretty off. That's where this one went wrong for me.

It's your podcast of course, so run it as you wish. But personally I'd draw a line at that kind of thing ✌🏻

Benny's in the 'Bool all week, so we don't know when or if we're recording.

Let's say we are - it will be midweek.

Fire away

Kingy

Last week I said it’s not pants off but maybe belt loosed. This week it’s Donald Duck style, shirt on pants off. But it all seriousness a good win against a very good side.
Normally you’d have to stay up very late and turn the dial to SBS to see a spanking like Stanley copped. Def not for young eyes. In last qtr when the game had to be won, he had 0 possessions or tackles and only 4 hit outs. Massive ask for Conway and blitz to take on Gawn, but it’s almost at the stage that Toby would be better learning a lesson from the best, rather than Rhys letting us down light beer style. I thought kolo and SDK did good jobs on curnow and McKay, with 65 inside 50s, limiting them to 5 goals between them was a fair job.
If one can have hamstring awareness, can you also have groin awareness?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Oh how the pundits are back on the cats again and singing our praises! What they forget is our rebuild era of 2023-2023 was tough for us fans!

We are in such a great position to launch again and I just wonder if it’s time to switch the Conway and Stanley management, surely it’s Conway with the month on and Stanley coming into relieve. I’d play Loch Ness against big Maxy this week and give the kid a good solid test.

Benny, my horse (I own the left nostril hair)is running at the bool Thursday, Race 2 number 6 Our Sassy Lady…have you ever had a Sassy Lady? Gamble responsibly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back