Podcast Cat Attack Podcast 2024 - Kingy and Benny are back in 24 for K ROCK Football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets keep this thread to questions for the boys rather than discussion posts please

GO Catters

Last edited:
Boys...
Whats your view on where should we play Blitz in 2024? Iv always like him in the Mid, but as we know he can play any position we play him. But should we play him in Key Defender and play that 2nd ruck? He did play brilliant the year or 2 played as a defender..
As we need to keep putting youth in the midfield as we have to keep an eye for years to come? If that's playing Bruhn in Blitz position in the midfield, than I'll be in for that..

PS Is Kerry O'Keeffe Benny Cas Grandfather? Listening him while watching the Cricket, the Apple doesn't drop far from tree.. lol very similar funny commentators

Merry Xmas

Top work team.. thx for this.

Merry Xmas to you both.

All I want for Xmas is the mid pre season CAP edition prior to the first practice game lol

Enjoy the break.

GO Catters

Id say that Benny and the Tatt.... reminds me of a song title by Elton John actually... has runs its course.
Looking forward to a landmark 24 for the CAP and KROCK football however.

GO Catters

Id say that Benny and the Tatt.... reminds me of a song title by Elton John actually... has runs its course.

GO Catters
Nah can’t let him off that easily… that’s what he wants… us to lose interest.

GO Catters
I counter that we need to rename the pod to the tatt-attack podcast and are unrelenting in our requests for the promised tattoo

I counter that we need to rename the pod to the tatt-attack podcast and are unrelenting in our requests for the promised tattoo
I imagine that while well natured the consistency would grow old and might effect the nature of the podcast.

I’d rather have the pod and no tattoo than a tatt and no pod going forward.

I’m letting it go and moving into 2024.

Go Catters

I imagine that while well natured the consistency would grow old and might effect the nature of the podcast.

I’d rather have the pod and no tattoo than a tatt and no pod going forward.

I’m letting it go and moving into 2024.

Go Catters
I agree. We are forgetting that the Cats defied significant odds (from before the winning streak started) that year. Apart from hopium, none here would've bet their house on it at that stage (No offence).

It was good natured banter (Sports+Entertainment). We wouldn't have sued Rex Hunt (Gosh, I wish him well) because GAS never really walked (over water) across the bay.

We will fondly remember such Benny-isms. We don't want him guarded over his speech. Tall yarns & humorous asides make for some delightful listening.

We should absolve Benny. I think we should go the other way and collate a list of Benny-isms in his honour. Get him some positive press.

Some "sort of arrangement" for our "meat and potatoes" man, if you will..

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all,

Plan is to record around the 1pm-ish mark on Thursday (Feb 8).

Fire away

Kingy

1. Structure:
Rahilly and Kelly apparently have an emphasis on running capacity through the middle this summer. Have you noted any change up in positions for the clubs running machines like Dempsey, Knevitt, Miers, and MOC?

2: Roles:
A. Mannagh - small forward role or wing? Certain starter or slow burn?

B. Knevitt: big enough for inside bustle or continue wing for running hustle?

C. Dempsey: Wing or medium forward?

D. Is Clohesy still training with the defenders?

E. Neale the real deal forward or will he be stuck as a ruck?

F. Parfitt: is he actually having a breakout preseason or is he positionally suited to centre half bench going forward?

G. Rohan: will be spent most of his time in the forward line or in the rehab centre?

That's all I got at this point thanks!

Is parfitt really training the house down, or is the captain just talking up his trade value?

Has Stewie trained through the middle in preseason?

Any word on the Holms negotiations… or is it radio silence?

What do you boys do when it’s not footy season?
I found this off season was one of the hardest, I was bored out of my brain and knowing footy is just around the corner has me upbeat.

Do you know anything about the team we don’t know?
Is there anyone down the Catters actually surprising a few?
Is there any contract news on any players?

Are you boys as upbeat on how we can preform as I and a few are, do I think we can win the flag? The smallest chance possible
Do I think we will finish top 4?
Yes.

Can anything happen if you make the top 4?
Absolutely

Welcome back boys, we can’t wait for the year from you both and as always, we appreciate your effort and time

Oli Dempsey vfl team of the year and no puff piece over the summer? Do you think he can squeeze in the team?

Hi all,

Plan is to record around the 1pm-ish mark on Thursday (Feb 8).

Fire away

Kingy
Sorry i missed this was in Grammy 2024 recovery mode.

Hope it all went well!

Best news ive had all year.

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back