Podcast Cat Attack Podcast 2024 - Kingy and Benny are back in 24 for K ROCK Football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets keep this thread to questions for the boys rather than discussion posts please

GO Catters

Last edited:
Geez Kingy a little negative. Last week you potted the club for picing Mannagh has a 26yr old mature age yet you bring up not going in for a 30 yr old Taylor Adams??

I genuinely enjoy the podcast but christ on a cracker Benny frustrates me at times...
Sav played plenty last year, he missed out at times because he also made the back line disjointed and he can't read the play/game situation..

I genuinely enjoy the podcast but christ on a cracker Benny frustrates me at times...
Sav played plenty last year, he missed out at times because he also made the back line disjointed and he can't read the play/game situation..
Interesting character is Ben. For someone who enjoys waxing on about the stubbornness of the coach, he's actually quite adept in that very same area himself when it comes to certain players and scenarios concerning the club.

'There's none so blind as those who will not see.'

Last edited:
Interesting character is Ben. For someone who enjoys waxing on about the stubbornness of the coach, he's actually quite adept in that very same area himself when it comes to certain players and scenarios concerning the club.

'There's none so blind as those who will not see.'
Yeah he is very hard to shift opinion wise when he's made up his mind, he does also crack me up with his absolute nonsense though

Help me K rock Football you are my only hope

You had someone tweeting about the vfl practice match, therefore someone you know was able to watch the practice match.

We are operating in an information vacuum. Can you give us any kind of info on the following?

Wiltshire kicked 4 goals in a half. Is this kid something or we're the Dons just fielding local tradies?

Humphries last week apparently went pretty well, anything you can say to confirm or deny? I hear he is a very good user that generates rebound

Is Willis operating at or above this level?

Is Parfitt hitting a wall?

Did I see Knevitt rucking? Did he football good?

Clohesy/Hardie/Jeka anything worth mentioning?

The complete lack of even a media report is making lose my marbles

Welcome back boys .. Glad to see you are on Spotify ( or am I Sandra Sully with the late news, and have you always been on there ? )

Just wondering? With your live broadcast, is there any update that you can pause the live stream, so for the people who watch it on TV, we can sync it together?

Plus a question for you both.. each name a player for Geelong who will surprise everyone and will play alot more games for Geelong then we would of expect ?

Alright - we're having a crack on Thursday at a podcast.

Questions, comments and criticisms here.

We'll look after CatToTheFuture's VFL questions there, too.

Kingy

Only 2 on injury list at this stage is a great sign. Thought the younger players in Bowes, Gary Dempsey, Clark and holmes showed plenty on Friday night. Disappointed that Conway and knevitt didn’t play in the main game. Stengle struggled last year like I did on Sunday morning after a $1000 draw with free refreshments, so to see him kick 3 in the warm up game is a good sign.
Just great to have footy back, a full crowd at alphabet stadium and the cats up and about
Will make for an interesting team selection coming into round 1 v the sainters

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Will Neale be available for selection?
Late in the game against the Dons he got hurt which looked like either a knee or ankle and came off the ground.
I can’t find any information if he’s ok or injured.
If you tell me it's precautionary I'm going to freak out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fine gentleman.

Benny - Ill let you get this outta the way first and foremost - 37 Million for Wilson to not play. I know how the Bengals feel.
Just unhinged stuff in Denver right now.

Welcome back and as usual many thanks to you both and K rock Football for providing not only the podcast but the platform for interaction, feedbacl and questions in 2024.

As for the real stuff - Ted Chlosey - where is he at? Can he be the next Zac Guthrie to climb the rookie ranks into an AFL list position.
Like the cut of his jib and another preseason will do him no harm.

As self appointed CEO of the Shannon Neale success express, I was a ok with the game V Dons but left wanting a bit more.
IMO just needs the security of being given 2 blocks of 5 games this season for 10 starts - the skills and attributes aree there just needs the confidence. Can you see the 33 getting 10=12 games this year?

Last one for Benny - Saving your pennies for the GAS memorabilia auction?

GO Catters

When is the surgery?
About three months into the season, when the injury hasn't responded to all other possibilities for treatment.

The good news is that he'll be able to immediately embark on his reconditioning program after that, though. Should be fine to play some footy around Round 18...

:D

We will never know what happened in that VFL practice game. I'm assuming that's why the podcast got shutdown, word got out that they were providing an update.

The world is not ready for the truth about how elite Lawson Humphries is going to be

The Podcast was postponed by Benny out of mutual NFL supporter respect so I have time to grieve over the dismantling of the Broncos and the s**t show they are becoming - totally embarrassing and unprofessional.

As Kingy said.. back next week.

GO Catters

Gday Benny and Kingy.

Have just been wondering about the naming of the Joel Selwood stand and why Gary Ablett has been shafted from the naming considering it was originally Gary Ablett Terrace? Brownlow Stand retained its name after the rebuild so the precedent is there. Not sure whether you have any intel……Surely Gary Ablett Stand or Frank Costa Stand would have been more appropriate?

Gday Benny and Kingy.

Have just been wondering about the naming of the Joel Selwood stand and why Gary Ablett has been shafted from the naming considering it was originally Gary Ablett Terrace? Brownlow Stand retained its name after the rebuild so the precedent is there. Not sure whether you have any intel……Surely Gary Ablett Stand or Frank Costa Stand would have been more appropriate?
Pretty sure the standing area is still called the Ablett terrace or similar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back