Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mick did not have the whole succession plan then pies would not have won in 2010, He was not changing anything before that IMO.

Far too stubborn

Correct; it pushed him to get Jolly & Ball and the rest is history. The 2 missing pieces everyone could see.

LUKE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Varcoe reported for his high bump on Cyril. Anyone have a problem with that?

I thought it was fair enough and expect him to most likely cop a week.

That's a pretty good call there Morgs. He's about as stubborn as they come. Little wonder the younger players didn't get on with him. Can really tell the players love playing for Barker though.
What are his chances of keeping the gig, you reckon?

Another brave loss and the flog Collingwood supporters come out from the safety of the team board and migrate to bay13. Wish they'd **** right off.
Yea, Yidaki.

;)

Got stuck talking to a Cats & Hawks supporter on Friday, and 2011 came up. I let my utter displeasure know that Mick was directly responsible for 2011's loss. ******* MOVE REID YOU ******* arsehole.

Still riles me up thinking about it.

It's not even up for debate, he was solely responsible and I'll never forgive him
Geelong beat you three out of three that year.

Cyril should be fined for ducking.

What are his chances of keeping the gig, you reckon?

Yea, Yidaki.

;)

Cyril should be fined for ducking.

Pretty good I think.
Still got a lot of games to go, but he's well and truly in the frame.

I need to see it again, at the game it looked like it was lucky to be a free kick let alone report worthy. I thought Cyril ducked and was barely touched.

I have mixed feelings about that last game of the season - Cats smashed us first quarter, but we put the cue in the rack *very* early. It didn't offer anything to the coaches, which I think cost us in the GF to a degree.

Eh, I thought he had his head over the ball trying to pick it up and ducked his head further to protect his head/neck from the impending impact.

I thought it was more self preservation than staging for a free.

Cloke though, could be in trouble.

That's one thing I remember about Mick but don't notice in Bucks.

So many times, you'd be crying out for a change in structure. Just wouldn't happen, or it would just be far too late for it to happen.

Also, Micks favorites was definitely a thing.

Got stuck talking to a Cats & Hawks supporter on Friday, and 2011 came up. I let my utter displeasure know that Mick was directly responsible for 2011's loss. ******* MOVE REID YOU ******* arsehole.

Still riles me up thinking about it.

What about Leon Davis doing his typical Grand Final effort and letting Varcoe kick 3 on him? :$

Cyril ducked, Varcoe was that low his arse was nearly touching the ground, honestly not sure what else he is supposed to do.

What about Leon Davis doing his typical Grand Final effort and letting Varcoe kick 3 on him? :$

I don't recall Leon been terrible in 2011.... he kicked a critical goal in GF1 2010 too :$

I don't recall Leon been terrible in 2011.... he kicked a critical goal in GF1 2010 too :$

Let his man be the difference and offered little himself. Pretty sure his goal in 2010 was literally the only kick he had for the game.

Worst. Grand Final Player. Ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let his man be the difference and offered little himself. Pretty sure his goal in 2010 was literally the only kick he had for the game.

Worst. Grand Final Player. Ever.

An injured Reid was the issue; Mick refused to make the change on Tomahawk until the damage was done.
Plus Milne directly cost his own team a flag by not attacking the ball in 2010, whilst Leon saved his. I'd rather be Leon :rainbow::rainbow:

An injured Reid was the issue; Mick refused to make the change on Tomahawk until the damage was done.
Plus Milne directly cost his own team a flag by not attacking the ball in 2010, whilst Leon saved his. I'd rather be Leon :rainbow::rainbow:

No matter what Milne did the ball would have bounced away from him.

#karmabus :rainbow:

Brett33 War Machine isn't fooling anyone. :$

if your doing nothing right now tune in to 1026 am (News Radio)
The bbc world service sports program is on, and they are covering Phil Walsh's tragic death in the next 30 minutes.
What's the name of the program? With most BBC stuff you can get a replay of it on the iPlayer

I would argue that Maxwell saved your teams ass in that game, He made I think 2 pretty crucial spoils within 5 metres of the goal.

I will put this out there. NM are coming off the bye, play badly in Qld and have done not so well versus GC recently and GC have Ablett back. Do not go for NM in your margin comp and certainly don't put a joker on.
I did mention on Wednesday NM being a chance to do badly.

Lol, Bernard Tomic.

Allikat James has been a naughty little Faulkner.

19 minutes until my pizza gets here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back