Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Bernard Tomic.

Allikat James has been a naughty little Faulkner.
I know :( Like... maybe a tiny bit over I could forgive cos it could be an accident. But 3 times over! That's legless/almost dead levels. ******* idiot.
Anyone else sitting on the edge of their bbq watching the tour?
Love the tour! It's sooooooooooo pretty

- Both from Brisbane
- Both had/have 33 at the end of their name
- Both have shitty shoop skills
- Both A grade flogs
Both incredibly 2 stupid to carry off such totally differing personalities

Sorry Brett :p

Medieval is what GC did to NM today.

The Gary Lama welcomed Norf to the GC and then after a couple of hours meditation he said "Norf you can GAGF".

293763-gary-ablett.jpg

Tour de France is great, if it's a good year for it. Cadel's win I watched every broadcast, it was truly one of my personal sporting highlights. But last year was a bit meh and I only sort of dropped in and out. Will watch tonight and see how I feel going forward.

Last year had some intense days, the rain on the cobblestones was carnage. Seriously intense viewing that.

Neither but the commentator said: "the whole of Australia will be sitting on the edge of their barbeques watching this"

Yeah, I heard him say it, which is why I found it odd.

Also, who sits on a BBQ? :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry I've been so quite since Friday, just haven't been in a very footy-friendly mood. Acceptable effort from the Dogs tonight, not stellar by any means but got the job done on a clearly well-improved Blues team. Barker really should be kept on.

Also yeah, two people used jokers on the Roos. For -110 points. Ouch.

I'm not even mad

18 year olds are disgusting. Just got home to find 17 empty beer bottles on my bench, and no food in the fridge. I left them alone for 4 hours while I went to dinner. How the ****?
You're surprised. Heard of Corey Worthington:p

I clearly stated not charged to avoid this little comeback, be better :rainbow:

Bombers said he wasn't charged either. ;)

There was a better comeback meme you could've resorted to, but you missed it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back