Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way you can play music for a living for 99% of bands is to be in a cover band playing 3 nights a week. Doing Weddings/RSL's/Bogan pubs and mind numbing stuff like that. We have 6 awesome bands on our books and in most cases the promoter thinks it's far more important they get their cut before the original bands get paid.

It's foul and we are trying to change it but it's pushing s**t up a hill most of the time.
You run a agency, or a bar with the 6 bands?

The only way you can play music for a living for 99% of bands is to be in a cover band playing 3 nights a week. Doing Weddings/RSL's/Bogan pubs and mind numbing stuff like that. We have 6 awesome bands on our books and in most cases the promoter thinks it's far more important they get their cut before the original bands get paid.

It's foul and we are trying to change it but it's pushing s**t up a hill most of the time.
Look KardiniaPark
We connected beyond you not having a cluecaboutwhatimtalkingabout!.
Nice.

Jazny a friend of mine took this photo this afternoon and I thought of your sunsets:

11823148_10153773598070283_1891395239781515921_o.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know I'm actually awake when you are!.
I can't find the ******* lighter!
I'm actually stumbling.
Good night my beautiful peoples
I'm gunna have myself a warm spa
38 degrees
I just farted
Missus CC is going to be so angry at my behaviour:
Faaarrrrkkk
Nite nite
:);)o_O:rolleyes::confused::cool:

Would be coin toss who is tougher. You or Marc Murphy

Like you wouldn't have a problem going into a factory infested by over 100 million spiders, tough guy :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back