Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ha, you'd like to think so, but no I ain't really that, it was a bit of an in joke between me and... well... me and myself really.

Am genuinely 179, in bare feet, 184 in heels.
Only 5cm heels ... Lightweight

I literally have no idea what those four letters together mean. With each passing day you're becoming more like bombres, old friend. Baffling one word comments that have the rest of us scratching our heads. If you start misquoting I am going to organise an intervention.

I literally have no idea what those four letters together mean. With each passing day you're becoming more like bombres, old friend. Baffling one word comments that have the rest of us scratching our heads. If you start misquoting I am going to organise an intervention.
I've been at school for 15 hours today, cut me some slack. I was trying to convey that the thought of you in heels is very attractive. It's how dumb teenage girls say "hot" to each other, as in; "Your new lipstick looks hawt."

Hopefully you never have to learn to speak dumb teenage girl, but I am fluent in it.

I've been at school for 15 hours today, cut me some slack. I was trying to convey that the thought of you in heels is very attractive. It's how dumb teenage girls say "hot" to each other, as in; "Your new lipstick looks hawt."

Hopefully you never have to learn to speak dumb teenage girl, but I am fluent in it.

Slack cut, understood.

My Mum was a year 11/12 history and English teacher for 30 years, I know your pain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, so by "English teacher" you meant as a second language? :rainbow:

Awww #shorterthanduritz :cry:

You've probably got me covered, I'm shorter than everyone except Sooz and Caleb Daniel. :(

Look at this height obsession all of a sudden... come on guys, you're making Starburns_ feel uncomfortable.

I comfort myself by saying that the air is less healthy the higher up you are. :rainbow:

:$

No, it genuinely makes me sad to see smart girls play dumb because they feel the need to fit in.
They'll get over it. High school can be tough for a girl who doesn't have the confidence to just be her.

Look at this height obsession all of a sudden... come on guys, you're making Starburns_ feel uncomfortable.
It's just jealousy cos I'm a shortass
Oh, so by "English teacher" you meant as a second language? :rainbow:

You've probably got me covered, I'm shorter than everyone except Sooz and Caleb Daniel. :(

I comfort myself by saying that the air is less healthy the higher up you are. :rainbow:

:$
He's taller than me tooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back