Unofficial Preview Changes V Carlton (Reid, Blair, Sinkers & Marsh in, four omitted or rested, see OP for team)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out: Dwyer, Seedsman, Toovey, Witts

Whilst I didn't think Dwyer was terrible, I don't see what he offers us in the long or short term right now. I'd rather see the likes of PK or BK get a run and give us the same output. Seedsman didn't really deserve the call up and was just ordinary on the weekend.. It's such a shame he cant put it all together. Tooves has just been a liability for the last month and a half, both defensively and offensively. Don't think he'll be dropped though. Witts is the easiest of the group to push out.. Not coz i don't like him or think he isn't a good player, but the balance of the team is off and that needs to change ASAP.

In: Marsh, White, Karnezis, Sinclair

Marsh has done everything in his power to earn a call up and deserves to be rewarded. Would be disappointed to see him miss out. White shouldn't have been dropped for the Dees game.. poor decision that really hindered us... I can't believe how Moore as the solo option in his 5th game of AFL sounded like a smashing idea to anyone. Kid needs backup, which White and Karnezis can supply. Both can act as talls with different skill sets and both can be quite dangerous. Sinclair is more like for like.. he wasn't too bad early in the year and I think will provide us with a little more run out of half back.

The 22:

B: Tom Langdon, Nathan J. Brown, Marley Williams
HB: Jonathon Marsh, Jack Frost, Brayden Maynard
C: Ben Sinclair, Dane Swan, Steele Sidebottom
HF: Taylor Adams, Darcy Moore, Jamie Elliott
F: Alex Fasolo, Jesse White, Travis Varcoe
FOL: Brodie Grundy, Jordan De Goey, Scott Pendlebury
I/C: Patrick Karnezis, Levi Greenwood, Matthew Scharenberg
SUB: Jack Crisp

Out. Seedsman, Witts, Toovey and DeGoey
In. Blair, Reid, Sinclair and Marsh

I think DeGoey needs a rest, so we should give the kid a break for a week or two in the VFL and bring in someone else. It's time Marsh got a chance so I would bring him in for this game.

Early tip for the game is Carlton by 4 points.

Just what we need, another player who can't kick in our backline.

Marsh is a better Kick then Frost, Brown, Toovey and equal with Williams.

You have not seen much VFL footy then

Need to get games into kids, but cant have a full team of kids. I would balance it now to make sure as many kids on the list get a taste...but also give our experienced players at vfl level another crack too.

In: Cloke, White, Goldsack/Reid, Young, Marsh

Out: Maynard, de goey, Seedsman, Frost, Witts

We get games into Marsh and shaz, but also name a really strong side.

I bring white back because we need another backup ruck and moore isnt ready for that yet.

This side has reid in defence if he plays.

Frost needs a rest. He has been trailing his men in for a month. Gives Marsh a crack at it, whilst havung experienced heads like brown, reid and goldsack around him

Why play Young when he us Crap at VFL Level and is the Human Turnover Machine.

We be going Backwards bringing him back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Seedsman, Dwyer, Langdon, De Goey

In: Reid, Marsh, Blair, Kennedy, Blair

Seedsman was very bad again, not sure he should get a game again until he dominates VFL
Dwyer always has a go but he is ineffectual and can't influence a game.
Langdon needs a rest, his decision making is fried and just needs some pressure off him. He shouldn't be taking kick ins.
De Goey - rest only perhaps back to sub?

Reid just has to play for size and help Moore
Marsh in to see what he has got.
Kennedy to play small forward - play him for the year good or bad so we can make some calls on him at year end
Blair - you know you will get effort

I am assuming still no Cloke.

In: Heath Shaw

the guy is running amok!!!!! B&F and AA this year!

Would love for Reid to come in, won't happen yet.

IN: Marsh
Out: Frost

In: Kennedy
Out: Seedsman

In: White
Out: Witts

In: Blair
Out: Dwyer

Out: Seedsman, Dwyer, Langdon, De Goey

In: Reid, Marsh, Blair, Kennedy, Blair

Seedsman was very bad again, not sure he should get a game again until he dominates VFL
Dwyer always has a go but he is ineffectual and can't influence a game.
Langdon needs a rest, his decision making is fried and just needs some pressure off him. He shouldn't be taking kick ins.
De Goey - rest only perhaps back to sub?

Reid just has to play for size and help Moore
Marsh in to see what he has got.
Kennedy to play small forward - play him for the year good or bad so we can make some calls on him at year end
Blair - you know you will get effort

I am assuming still no Cloke.
Can't do that on two counts; the other Blair is only on the VFL list and we can't bring in 5 players after only dropping 4:p

Out: Seedsman, Maynard, Witts, De Goey (rest)
In: Reid, White, Sinclair, Oxley

Sick of two ruckmen, it isn't working, Reid, White and Moore straightens us up so well. Bring in Cloke against the Swannies and it's season on.

Blues usually play 3 talls forward so should make Marsh a certain in. Be tempted to drop Frost if Goldsack is ok as I thought he seemed down yesterday. The 3 talls save him for mine.

In: Marsh
Out: Maynard (been good but could do with a rest I think)

Maynard and Goldy to put pressure on Toovey and Frost.

He's not the answer long term but White has to play as he is the best option we have as second ruck/ forward. Witts and Grundy don't work for mine.

In: White
Out: Witts

More options required forward. 7 goals against Melbourne in insipid. Assume Cloke still out. De Goey, like Maynard, has been awesome for a first year player but deserves a week rest.

In: Reid & Karnezis
Out: Seedsman & De Goey

Dwyer sub

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back