Changes v Sydney - IN: White & Wagner, OUT Salem & Garlett

Remove this Banner Ad

Kennedy can feel well ****ed. Must be starting to think his papers are stamped. If anything i would have liked to see Johnstone get a game ahead of White if Kennedy or Kent werent going to be picked. Pretty underwhelming selections.

Still, i shouldnt crap on too much about this, who am i to doubt Goody with how he has the team going? Will be very interesting to see how we structure up tomorrow night though.

I'm not sure if it means much but all of Kent, JKH and Kennedy are not even listed as emergenices. The emergencies are Weid, Trengove and Johnstone.

I'm not sure if it means much but all of Kent, JKH and Kennedy are not even listed as emergenices. The emergencies are Weid, Trengove and Johnstone.

Unless under contract i think they are all done at the end of the year. Hell, even if Kent's under contract he could very well be trade bait. Feel for Kennedy the most out of the three, has rarely got a decent crack at AFL level, he has played hard enough and well enough to get an extended go when he has IMO. There is only so much you can do as a small forward in a below average side.

Watching Channel 7 tonight, not one mention of us in a new story, didn't bother to show our in's. We get a ****ing friday night game and the media still doesn't think we exist

Watching Channel 7 tonight, not one mention of us in a new story, didn't bother to show our in's. We get a ******* friday night game and the media still doesn't think we exist

There was lots about us in the herald sun and the age newspapers earlier in the week, a little too much for my liking, talking us up as premiership chances

There was lots about us in the herald sun and the age newspapers earlier in the week, a little too much for my liking, talking us up as premiership chances
Need a good balance

They were loving us on League Teams on Fox Footy just before ... Ben Dixon is backing us to finish top 2 ... thats makes me feel uncomfortable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club has made this period its greatest focus in terms of match preparation. Multiple players disregarded this over the weekend.

Welcome back! Also, wonder who that would involve? Kent, Kennedy, JKH maybe? After Striker475 told us that story about Kennedys feet I had a feeling the club would almost stamp his papers after that.

Welcome back! Also, wonder who that would involve? Kent, Kennedy, JKH maybe? After Striker475 told us that story about Kennedys feet I had a feeling the club would almost stamp his papers after that.

Obviously all three of them since not one of them were named an emergency.

Goody will have a plan with bringing in the half backs. Wagner could play as a winger. But I wouldn't mind seeing hunt up forward to apply Garlett like pressure

Don't mind all the talking up in the media this week for the Dees. Given the players you guys are missing, the Swans really should be able to get over you and if we don't then there's no chance we'd beat you in September against your full line up. Having said that I still think you're a chance but there are plenty of valid reasons why you may get beaten. The Swans don't really have any excuses.

Club has made this period its greatest focus in terms of match preparation. Multiple players disregarded this over the weekend.
The mrs follows the dees so I watch them pretty close.. I've been a pretty big wrap for Kent, from your comments I take it his professionalism is why he isn't getting a game? If not why else, the guy can play imo

Don't mind all the talking up in the media this week for the Dees. Given the players you guys are missing, the Swans really should be able to get over you and if we don't then there's no chance we'd beat you in September against your full line up. Having said that I still think you're a chance but there are plenty of valid reasons why you may get beaten. The Swans don't really have any excuses.
Well said. Most of the talk has been about the Dees this week, and fair enough as we have been playing good footy. But I have no doubt the Swans are enjoying the focus being on their opponents this week.

On paper you guys look the better outfit with half a dozen of our best 22 out. I think we are becoming a side that can cover injuries, but I just think 3 six day breaks in a row, and coming back from Perth, with the added injuries will be too much for us. Would love to be proven wrong, and this side has done it a few times this year, but your senior players have found form and are used to playing big games like this while we probably have half a team who haven't even played a Friday night game! Swans by 5 goals unfortunately with Heeney and Buddy to star..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back