Media ClarkeMedia Presents: The Best Zingers of Season 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 22 is more or less done, because the real teams don't play finals.

Nonetheless, I have ample time on my hands so I will be counting down from 15-1 the best Zingers (I've taken inspiration partially from dennis crumpet s Bombers Zingers) posted mainly in media threads but match threads also this season. Hopefully this assist those who are insightful enough to vote for the MVP.

If I don't receive too much abuse, who knows, I may actually get this done. (If anyone knows a way to see the most liked posts in a board please let me know).

Nonetheless, I have ample time on my hands so I will be counting down from 15-1 the best Zingers (I've taken inspiration partially from dennis crumpet s Bombers Zingers) posted mainly in media threads but match threads also this season. Hopefully this assist those who are insightful enough to vote for the MVP.

If I don't receive too much abuse, who knows, I may actually get this done. (If anyone knows a way to see the most liked posts in a board please let me know).
This is a link to the most liked posts on this board:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/search/104036451/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We better be feasting on the freshest, crispiest spiciest zingers ever to grace this board.

HaroLad Is this a zinger or just original recipe?

I like the league just not the sad campaigners trying everything possible to get other teams punished for no particularly good reason

It's like appealing for handling the ball in cricket is the batsman technically out according to the rules sure, are you still a dick for appealing yes you are

You should be stoked that the furies are a rabble. Much easier to sparkle like a diamond if you're surrounded by coal.

Please make the guidelines for what constitutes a zinger clearer.

Whatever the Dictionary definition is, I'll go by that.

How many likes per minute?
How many gifs
How Dope are the gifs

Every post i read to has to pass a series of rigorous tests (tests, tests, tests)
To answer one simple question
Is it a zinger?

(zinging in the background)

How many likes per minute?
How many gifs
How Dope are the gifs
Were any Furries jokes used?
If so it is not a zinger.
I once accidentally read a DemonJim post
I had to throw away my whole computer just to be safe.
Every post i read to has to pass a series of rigorous tests (tests, tests, tests)
To answer one simple question
Is it a zinger?

upload_2016-12-5_20-42-53.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back