Media Club Power Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

At this stage, if the Warriors are not last on the list, I will be disappoint.

You won't be. Being known for being bad is still more relevant than not being seen at all.

You won't be. Being known for being bad is still more relevant than not being seen at all.

LOL. Being bad?

Your boy was the one who stunk it up all week and you did jack s**t yourself.

Continually typing it doesn't make it true.

LOL. Being bad?

Calm down FR, the match thread is over now and we discussed this point repetitively in there, but gave me no reason to think otherwise.

I said you were relevant, and that's as close to a compliment as I'm going to give you guys. Just take it and move on.

Calm down FR, the match thread is over now and we discussed this point repetitively in there, but gave me no reason to think otherwise.

I said you were relevant, and that's as close to a compliment as I'm going to give you guys. Just take it and move on.

Your condescending assessment of our performance is noted however we didn't discuss this point in the Match Thread.

FWIW, our 'performance' in terms of entertainment far outshone the boring dirge that the Royals served up.

As I said earlier, the Royals are by far the most overrated club in this competition. By an absolute street.

And that's as close to a compliment as I'm going to give you guys. :)

LOL. Being bad?

Continually thinking it doesn't make it true either.

You've been melting for the best part of two weeks and the match thread was a prime example. I didn't call anyone a * wit.

The fact is you ruined the thread on the first page because you still have your knickers in a twist over this 'core posters' reaming you received in another thread. The majority of the last 2 and a half pages of your team thread are solely focused on me. I'm in your head and you need to let go.

You are an embarrassment. You didn't bother controlling the smut your club was posting, nor did you step in and stop the mockery of okeydoke after a few of you received warnings... you condoned it and played along.

I am under your skin and you need to let go before you have a huge breakdown.

The funny part in all this is that you actually believe your club posted with substance, when the reality indicates your club is a degenerate.

Now I'll get on with business while you continue to focus on myself, the Royals and trying to post over 1,000 times in a match thread to consider yourselves worthy.

Adios Captain enigma.

Your condescending assessment of our performance is noted however we didn't discuss this point in the Match Thread.

FWIW, our 'performance' in terms of entertainment far outshone the boring dirge that the Royals served up.

As I said earlier, the Royals are by far the most overrated club in this competition. By an absolute street.

And that's as close to a compliment as I'm going to give you guys. :)
A question, to challenge that assertion: Why are they overrated? Who are they overrated by? What makes them overrated? What qualities do they lack that aren't identified by those overrating them? Why do you think that is?

OK so that was more than one question.

Continually thinking it doesn't make it true either.

You've been melting for the best part of two weeks and the match thread was a prime example. I didn't call anyone a **** wit.

The fact is you ruined the thread on the first page because you still have your knickers in a twist over this 'core posters' reaming you received in another thread. The majority of the last 2 and a half pages of your team thread are solely focused on me. I'm in your head and you need to let go.

You are an embarrassment. You didn't bother controlling the smut your club was posting, nor did you step in and stop the mockery of okeydoke after a few of you received warnings... you condoned it and played along.

I am under your skin and you need to let go before you have a huge breakdown.

The funny part in all this is that you actually believe your club posted with substance, when the reality indicates your club is a degenerate.

Now I'll get on with business while you continue to focus on myself, the Royals and trying to post over 1,000 times in a match thread to consider yourselves worthy.

Adios Captain enigma.

Haha, right on cue it's Son of Stalker. :)

Re-read the first page of our thread again, champ. It all turned to s**t after you posted your massively embarrassing "Canary / Wario" post. It might be amusing to your fellow Grade 3ers but adults need slightly edgier humour.

As for you being under our skin, I'm not the one melting about smut and degenerate behaviour, Mrs Lovejoy.

Worst posting side I've ever seen. Ever. How people can rate you guys is beyond me.

Maybe we can organise a cotton wool version of Qooty you can play?

Haha, right on cue it's Son of Stalker. :)

Re-read the first page of our thread again, champ. It all turned to s**t after you posted your massively embarrassing "Canary / Wario" post. It might be amusing to your fellow Grade 3ers but adults need slightly edgier humour.

As for you being under our skin, I'm not the one melting about smut and degenerate behaviour, Mrs Lovejoy.

Worst posting side I've ever seen. Ever. How people can rate you guys is beyond me.

Maybe we can organise a cotton wool version of Qooty you can play?
:D

It caused your match thread meltdown.

A question, to challenge that assertion: Why are they overrated? Who are they overrated by? What makes them overrated? What qualities do they lack that aren't identified by those overrating them? Why do you think that is?

1. Why are they overrated?

My idea of banter is to joke amongst ourselves. Take the piss. Hang it on each other. Pump yourself up and tear the opposition down. All in the name of fun. This does not happen with the Royals. It's like they believe their reputation is enough and that we should see their greatness. They are the Emperor's new clothes. They are not funny or witty in fact most are w***ers.

Guys like boncer34, fitzroybulldog, croweater 41, TheFreshBanana, pantskyle - they all get it.

2. Who are they overrated by?

Just about everyone.

3. What makes them overrated?

Boring, unfunny whingefests. Soggy and Juggs being the Moral Police. 3KZ posting A-Grade drivel. Give us something we can bounce off and don't take everything people say to heart.

4. What qualities do they lack that aren't identified by those overrating them?

People seem to believe they have this strong bunch of posters. Apart from WGS, who actually tried to engage with us, the rest of them were as funny as digging your nads out with a dessert spoon. How people find them a 'quality' bantering side is beyond me.

5. Why do you think that is?

It's easier to smile and nod that put up with the Son of God walls of text explaining why he is right and you are wrong. Well, no more. I'm calling them out for the frauds they are. Boring, prissy, uptight frauds.

And yes, Soggy, you're still a ****wit. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The reports were proven to be spurious. The admin did what they should to quell the situation and remind everyone in the thread of the rules.

Following that, the reporter revealed himself and used what should've been a serious note about the tone of the thread, as a means for cheap point scoring. After which the Warriors responded by mocking the reporter - had he not revealed himself the matter would've subsided.

The reporter then claimed that he was being bullied for reporting the post, and after a few replies from Warriors, then said he was trolling us with the use of the term 'bully', and had a good laugh about how ingenious he was.

A few of the Royals posters continued to use the admin warning as a means for point scoring, even though there was clearly blame on both sides.

We are trying to mould ourselves more to the culture of the SFA (see our team thread), but our presence is undoubtedly changing the culture of the SFA as a result. Culture doesn't exist in a vacuum, it is constantly in flux, and the edition of almost a whole team of active new posters to the SFA is a catalyst for cultural change on this board. Though some might be loathe to admit it, accept it or like it.

Maybe other players do not like our style, but we are evolving and growing, so don't judge us too early.

My idea of banter is to joke amongst ourselves. Take the piss. Hang it on each other. Pump yourself up and tear the opposition down. All in the name of fun. This does not happen with the Royals. It's like they believe their reputation is enough and that we should see their greatness. They are the Emperor's new clothes. They are not funny or witty in fact most are ******s.

Guys like boncer34, fitzroybulldog, croweater 41, TheFreshBanana, pantskyle - they all get it.

Just about everyone.

Boring, unfunny whingefests. Soggy and Juggs being the Moral Police. 3KZ posting A-Grade drivel. Give us something we can bounce off and don't take everything people say to heart.

People seem to believe they have this strong bunch of posters. Apart from WGS, who actually tried to engage with us, the rest of them were as funny as digging your nads out with a dessert spoon. How people find them a 'quality' bantering side is beyond me.

It's easier to smile and nod that put up with the Son of God walls of text explaining why he is right and you are wrong. Well, no more. I'm calling them out for the frauds they are. Boring, prissy, uptight frauds.

I'd like to add, that ODN and Marlowe were particularly good for the Royals in that thread and were not drawn into the mire.

Are the Royals relevant? Yes due to their league-wide reputation. Are they good match thread participants? In my opinion they're average.

The work Marlowe, Soggy and Juggs and a handful of their other bit-posters do outside of the match threads is noticeable to the point where relevancy to their club is warranted. The things their team does in the match threads however is average to sub-par.

Moar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's another 2 tags and one quote. You're getting angrier and angrier with every breath Bradbury Rover and I actually worried for your health and well being.

If you require some counselling my inbox remains open.

That's another 2 tags and one quote. You're getting angrier and angrier with every breath Bradbury Rover and I actually worried for your health and well being.

If you require some counselling my inbox remains open.

So no rebuttal just more juvenile hot air. At least your tear-filled rants are shrinking...

So no rebuttal just more juvenile hot air. At least your tear-filled rants are shrinking...
Let.It.Go.

You'll do yourself some harm.

Inbox. I'm here for you Pal.

Let.It.Go.

You'll do yourself some harm.

Inbox. I'm here for you Pal.

????

My idea of banter is to joke amongst ourselves. Take the piss. Hang it on each other. Pump yourself up and tear the opposition down. All in the name of fun. This does not happen with the Royals. It's like they believe their reputation is enough and that we should see their greatness. They are the Emperor's new clothes. They are not funny or witty in fact most are ******s.

Just about everyone.

So far we've had jack s**t from you.

I guess the truth hurts, pal. :)

Can't wait to see you in our Match Thread again this week. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

????

So far we've had jack s**t from you.

I guess the truth hurts, pal. :)

Can't wait to see you in our Match Thread again this week. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Let.It.Go.

My inbox remains open if you need counselling. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back