Media Club Power Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably the order I'd have them in at the moment as well.
Ok, what have you done the the real Soggy? He never agrees with anyone. Do you have him tied up in your basement?

Has his old team second and his new team fourth.

free_candy_van.jpg

There are maybe three teams that wouldn't place themselves at first in terms of relevancy, whatever counts as relevancy. 1. the Swamprats, completely decimated, 2. the Demons, because they relish in irrelevancy, and the Hawks, who, with Okey's fourth placing sort of proves my point. What restraint.

There are maybe three teams that wouldn't place themselves at first in terms of relevancy, whatever counts as relevancy. 1. the Swamprats, completely decimated, 2. the Demons, because they relish in irrelevancy, and the Hawks, who, with Okey's fourth placing sort of proves my point. What restraint.

From the OP:

It will include the strength of their topline posters, leaders and depth of squad. It will inclue their match thread capabilities. It will include the presence of each club around the league (including media and stats threads).
Basically, it will be a summation of how relevant each club is in this competition at the moment. Who are the most relevant destination clubs? Who has fallen into the zone of nothingness?
Some clubs are loved and some are hated. But even worse, there are clubs that nobody really cares about. The rankings may be adjusted mid-season and end of season, but let's be honest, probably not.

So what we can deduce from this is:
- The Hawks are a "destination club" because the OP moved there.
- The Royals are a "destination club" because Juggalo Balla doesn't like pantskyle anymore.
- The Dragons are "relevent" because they have a catchy rasslin' tag - never mind the fact they've won jack s**t and everyone feels a bit "meh" about them.

No offence Oleg but give the Power Rankings back to Gee Dub - at least he seems to know what he's doing...

The Bears are the most relevant team in the league, everyone talks about us.

We lured Broken and MoOP over for starters - Pass
We have a solid topline posters group - Pass
Solid leaders and depth - Pass
We have the kind of media threads and stats - Pass

We are number one.

The Bears are the most relevant team in the league, everyone talks about us.

We lured Broken and MoOP over for starters - Pass
We have a solid topline posters group - Pass
Solid leaders and depth - Pass
We have the kind of media threads and stats - Pass

We are number one.

Except on the ladder!

Has his old team second and his new team fourth.
IN fairness, my "old team" could be about half the league. I've played for a lot of clubs.

Who would be above the Hawks? I know this is an early 4th call but look at the top line players in IMS, Tarks, Larrikin, Mr Eagle, Okeydoke7, Gentlemen…Look at the younger coming through in DV200, Citroin, look at other contributors like Ashton Agar and a host of others that are capable.

The Hawks are relevant because they have a host of experienced and sometimes feared top line players, some of which are re-invigorated. They have surged from nothingness to relevance in the matter of months. They have been all over our "media" with the recruitment of Gentlemen, the offer from Tarks RE the all-time goal kicking, the dramatic move with the league admin, Mr Eagle's media pieces and of course our trending hashtags.

The Hawks are relevant once more, and when we re-visit this thread most of you will have had the chance to play us in match threads and will understand.

Can we do a more interesting thread, like our Salary cap one? You're wasting energy here Okey.
This thread is interesting. It ranks number one on my relevancy thread for threads I have posted in in the last 10 seconds.

But yes, yes we can. Next week, we will begin.

I love rating threads because everyones opinion is irrelevant when compared to mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Royals
Roys
Bears
NWO
Gumbies
Bombers
Warios
Wonders
Hawks
Alberton Swamprats
Dees
Furies

Sorry but the Royals are, without doubt, the most overrated club in the competition.

Apart from WGS and Marlowe, their posters are bland, boring, unfunny.

And on field, they are a laughing stock.

Really struggle to see what people see in them.

The top 3 were easy by the way. They were obvious.

4th onwards is hard. There's no club making a realllllly massive case to push into the top echelon of permanent relevancy. The Hawks, I feel, simply have the most momentum.

Care to elaborate on this Hawks momentum? I, like 90% of the league haven't seen it and are not sure what you are going for.

Your lists are s**t.

1. Dragons
2. Warriors (have dropped this season)
3. Wonders
4. Royals
5. Bears
6. Furies
7. Roys
8. Hawks
9. Bandits
10. Swamprats
11. Wolves
12. Demons

Sorry but the Royals are, without doubt, the most overrated club in the competition.

Apart from WGS and Marlowe, their posters are bland, boring, unfunny.

And on field, they are a laughing stock.

Really struggle to see what people see in them.

wario_071224c-l.jpg

Frankston Rover getting all up in my face. So I'm a s**t poster and so is Son of God. We'll be crying all week.

Care to elaborate on this Hawks momentum? I, like 90% of the league haven't seen it and are not sure what you are going for.
The fact that there has been minor chuckles about the Hawks being 4th has made them relevant as people are now talking about them. Maybe they should be higher, maybe that's the whole purpose
tumblr_n0kt78BwAf1qcga5ro1_500.gif

:drunk:

Your lists are s**t.

1. Dragons
2. Warriors (have dropped this season)
3. Wonders
4. Royals
5. Bears
6. Furies
7. Roys
8. Hawks
9. Bandits
10. Swamprats
11. Wolves
12. Demons

Wonders way toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo high.

The fact that there has been minor chuckles about the Hawks being 4th has made them relevant as people are now talking about them. Maybe they should be higher, maybe that's the whole purpose
tumblr_n0kt78BwAf1qcga5ro1_500.gif

:drunk:
At this point, we may as well group the Hawks with the Wolves.

wario_071224c-l.jpg

Frankston Rover getting all up in my face. So I'm a s**t poster and so is Son of God. We'll be crying all week.

So nothing changes from the last 3 days? Cool.

How about getting into the Match Thread and posting something funnier than Canary Island Warios (yes people, I'm serious) and actually prove me wrong? Because so far you've been barely sighted, SoGgy has confirmed himself as the biggest sook in the competition, 3KZ is running out of Frankston jokes and Tommycash is posting absolute drivel.

We had the Wonders in Round 1 - TheFreshBanana and croweater 41 should be proud of their efforts over the break - and despite us belting the Wonders, they were funny and by Sunday we had a great thread going.

Last week against the Dragons - again, a fun thread where no one took anything too seriously. I'm sure most of the Dragons posters would agree.

This week, we've already had button mashing, tears and tantrums and most of the fun in our thread has been from the Warriors talking amongst ourselves.

Now you can point to "core posters" or MVP Threads or whatever you like but when it comes to Match Threads and "Power Clubs" the Royals are nowhere near it.

Overrated.
Boring.
Drivel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back