List Mgmt. Crows Defence

Remove this Banner Ad

In defence meetings I would hear them say play close and win the early contests then play off them and make them second guess, so are the six lock down defenders or what?
Do all six defenders have an equal mix of defensive responsibilities and offensive responsibilities?

I'd think the guy on Toby Greene would be locking down. The guy on Ned McHenry would be off to the races

Hey cleanhands - I just wanted to make sure you are okay and didn't suffer any issues with amnesia over the past year.

It seems to me that you knew exactly what a lock down defender is - and were very happy that Keane didnt appear to be one, no more than a year ago....
is Keane happy to run from defence

When given the chance

👍happy to see he’s not just a lock down

So were you just using the terminology to make it sound like you understand the game - even though you have NFI?

Just thought I would quote your posts, just for posterity.

Can someone explain this “pure lock down defender” to me as it Sounds foreign to me

So are they allow to attack at all

So if they see the opportunity they don’t take it, is that correct

Just needing more clarification it sounds like a BS title to me, I’m after an explanation to it

So what is his job

This lock down defender thing

Lock down is such a BS title they are all defenders

Last edited:
Hey cleanhands - I just wanted to make sure you are okay and didn't suffer any mental episodes over the past year.

It seems to me that you knew exactly what a lock down defender is - and were very happy that Keane didnt appear to be one, no more than a year ago....

So were you just using the terminology to make it sound like you understand the game - even though you have NFI?

Bringing up a query on his mental health because he’s in a football argument with you is pretty scummy.

Hey cleanhands - I just wanted to make sure you are okay and didn't suffer any issues with amnesia over the past year.

read the whole content from the start and see if you comprehension is up to scratch. I’ve asked for an explanation on what “THEY”call a lock down defender.
normally I would continue to engage conversation but as you being a grub have challenged my state of mind, you can go p155 in the corner

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So to get this thread back on track, what is everyone's preferred defence this year?

Mine is...

B: Michalanney, Murray, Hinge
HB: Milera, Worrell, Curtin
I: Nankervis

However, if the opposition have 2 huge tall forwards, would look to play Butts or Keane.

read the whole content from the start and see if you comprehension is up to scratch. I’ve asked for an explanation on what they call a lock down defender.
normally I would continue to engage conversation but as you being a grub have challenged my state of mind, you can go p155 in the corner

Ha. You are a troll.

In 2023 you were glad that Keane isn't a lock down defender but in 2024 you don't know what a lock down defender is.

So to get this thread back on track, what is everyone's preferred defence this year?

Mine is...

B: Michalanney, Murray, Hinge
HB: Milera, Worrell, Curtin
I: Nankervis

However, if the opposition have 2 huge tall forwards, would look to play Butts or Keane.

It feels like a good group with a few potential future AA’s maybe, pity just the inexperience this year..

Do you know when we announce leadership team? Would be interesting if any of these guys are tracking.. Worrell strikes me as someone who would put his hand up. Hinge maybe?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back