Game Day Darcy Moore (Thread closed - pls move over to 'welcome ...' thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big finals series ahead for Darcy, as much as we want him to slide to a second round pick, I'd be more than happy if he carved it up and really stamped himself on the competition. I know the Pies recruiters love it when a player has a big finals campaign (Thomas/Sidebottom)

Also rumours of Jaksch to Carlton are gaining traction, albeit on Facebook, however if they are interested they would surely need their first round pick to play with, potentially ruling out a bid for Moore.

Also keep an eye on Laverde, if we somehow get a live first round pick this year, I'd go hard for this bloke, absolute jet!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got Down for 2nd or 3rd Qtr.

In the 2nd QTR he played FF and Goodard and looked to Sacrafice his game so to take Goddard out of the Game. He did not get kicked to much at all. Took Strong Mark on the Lead up the Ground and Kicked a Ball Across the Ground on the Chest.

3rd Qtr he was sent to CHB and was put on #48 who had 2 or 3 goals and he stopped him. Though he was more Involved in the 3rd down back and did something very special where he flipped a 50/50 ball and then got picked up the ball off his Shoes and then hit his man about 20 meters away on the Chest. He did not allow any marks and he just Spoiled the ball.

He is loved by the Charger boys because they alway go to him when he does something good, They follow him.

Great Tweet here about it:

BwQX4RjCYAAAOYl.jpg:large

Previous
Next

Was not in best as playing down back would make it hard to get in the best

2014 TAC Cup 2014

Oakleigh Chargers 0.1 3.4 6.7 9.10 (64)
Geelong Falcons 2.3 5.4 7.6 9.9 (63)

GOALS:
Oakleigh Chargers: McLean 2 Answerth Mahon Phillips Waddell Crocker Urban Kinsella
Geelong Falcons: Christensen 4 McCartin 2 Maishman Dixon Remmos

BEST:
Oakleigh Chargers: Answerth McKenzie Pittonet Beasley Phillips Kinsella
Geelong Falcons: Miles Curnow Maishman Dixon Christensen Melican

i heard a rumour that he is a bad boy off the field, has chronic knee problems, wont go interstate, is more interested in following another career path, has a terrible attitude on the track, all his team mates hate him, he wont fit well into a AFL environment and he also may have contracted the ebola virus while shooting up heroin although on a positive he has down graded his drug problem to crystal meth. The source was actually myself but I hope it spreads so we get him as a father and son in the 5th round. I will still be happy picking up first round though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back