Traded Dayne Beams and pick 67 traded for picks 5 and 25, and Jack Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collingwood supporters living in dreamland if they think the Lions are going to give up our first round draft pick and a star player for Dayne Beams. No way is Leppa going to get in an A grade player and then ship one out and our first round draft pick. Bit of logic please. Either he comes to Lions for our first round pick or if he is still interested at end of next year we get him for free.

Collingwood supporters living in dreamland if they think the Lions are going to give up our first round draft pick and a star player for Dayne Beams. No way is Leppa going to get in an A grade player and then ship one out and our first round draft pick. Bit of logic please. Either he comes to Lions for our first round pick or if he is still interested at end of next year we get him for free.

He isn't a free agent until the end of 2016.

This is a really interesting thread as an independent.

If i was collingwood I would trade him for pick 4 take brayshaw and be stoked.

You are in a rebuilding phase!!!

I think beams is about the 20th best midfielder in the comp so top 5 pick seems right.

Collingwood dont have an amazing reputation in trades though so will be interesting to see if it gets done, its hard to MAKE a player leave (if thats what they want plus pick 4...)

I think beams is about the 20th best midfielder in the comp so top 5 pick seems right.

Collingwood dont have an amazing reputation in trades though so will be interesting to see if it gets done, its hard to MAKE a player leave (if thats what they want plus pick 4...)
What? :drunk:

1. Ablett
2. Pendlebury
3. Rockliff
4. Fyfe
5. Selwood
6. Patrick Dangerfield
7. Ward
8. Kennedy
9. Harvey
10.Watson
11.Sloane
12.Heppell
13.McCrae
14.Hannebury
15.Boak
16.Dustin Martin
17.Liberatore
18.Steve Johnson
19.Gray
20.Dayne Beams
21.David Mundy
22.Jordan Lewis
23.Marc Murphy
24.Nathan Jones
25.Priddis

Just saying def not top 10. between 10-20 IMO. Therefore worth pick 3-5..

1. Ablett
2. Pendlebury
3. Rockliff
4. Fyfe
5. Selwood
6. Patrick Dangerfield
7. Ward
8. Kennedy
9. Harvey
10.Watson
11.Sloane
12.Heppell
13.McCrae
14.Hannebury
15.Boak
16.Dustin Martin
17.Liberatore
18.Steve Johnson
19.Gray
20.Dayne Beams
21.David Mundy
22.Jordan Lewis
23.Marc Murphy
24.Nathan Jones
25.Priddis

:confused: He's ahead of Ward, Sloane, Dangerfield, McCrae, Martin, Liberatore, Boak and Hanneberry.

Why would Beams want to stay at Collingwood? He's won his flag and the coach is a s**t bloke. I'd imagine he would return home for a payday and play with his brother. Plus the coke is cheap on the GC.

Funny when Beams had to go and make a statement the night after the 2010 GF with police and he was allowed to call one person guess who that was?

Yep Nathan Buckley he must really hate him

He would be head of Ward, McCrae, Martin and maybe Libba but i would have any of the rest over Beams (Sloane, Dangerfield, Boak and Hanneberry).

Either way he is in 10-20 range.
Interesting asI can see Pies fans being annoyed if he went for only pick 4, but likely that means D Moore will still go under f/s as their 2nd pick they have 2 gun in's (top 5). Personally I think Brisbane is the best place for Beams, under Pendles and Swan to with Rocklif and Hanley.

If lions had a first pick of 7 I wouldnt take it as it would be likely that the pies would have to use their first pick on Moore then anyway.... but with 4 I think they are well placed!!!

Well you can forget getting Beams.

Which will never happen so this talk is just Crap

We would not be stoked at all. Look at the history of pick 4's. Beams is better than more or less all from the last 10 years. 24 year old midfielder among our best...let's "make him leave" :drunk:

Funny when Beams had to go and make a statement the night after the 2010 GF with police and he was allowed to call one person guess who that was?

Yep Nathan Buckley he must really hate him

What's funny about owing tick to your dealer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting asI can see Pies fans being annoyed if he went for only pick 4, but likely that means D Moore will still go under f/s as their 2nd pick they have 2 gun in's (top 5). Personally I think Brisbane is the best place for Beams, under Pendles and Swan to with Rocklif and Hanley.

If lions had a first pick of 7 I wouldnt take it as it would be likely that the pies would have to use their first pick on Moore then anyway.... but with 4 I think they are well placed!!!
No it doesn't...
It just means Carlton or WB will likely nominate him....

Finish your last beer and go to sleep :)

Look you have no idea what you're talking about. Father sons bidding commence before the trade period, we will have to commit with our first pick before any deal can be completed

Harvey top 10? :D
1. Ablett
2. Pendlebury
3. Rockliff
4. Fyfe
5. Selwood
6. Patrick Dangerfield
7. Ward
8. Kennedy
9. Harvey
10.Watson
11.Sloane
12.Heppell
13.McCrae
14.Hannebury
15.Boak
16.Dustin Martin
17.Liberatore
18.Steve Johnson
19.Gray
20.Dayne Beams
21.David Mundy
22.Jordan Lewis
23.Marc Murphy
24.Nathan Jones
25.Priddis

We would not be stoked at all. Look at the history of pick 4's. Beams is better than more or less all from the last 10 years. 24 year old midfielder among our best...let's "make him leave" :drunk:

Don't worry it'll be pick 5 after Melbourne gets the compensation pick for Frawley.

This is an irrelevant thread - he won't go unless he pushes for it, and if he does it will be hard to get true value.

He's not a top fifteen mid but he would be top 20. And I don't think Brisbane would give up a pick 4.

This is an irrelevant thread - he won't go unless he pushes for it, and if he does it will be hard to get true value.

He's not a top fifteen mid but he would be top 20. And I don't think Brisbane would give up a pick 4.

For Beams? Of course we would!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back