Docker Dudes of 2023 (player predictions)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is docker dude. He told me that a little bird he knows told him that Corey Wagner will be starting 18 by the end of the year. Our very own Jake Lloyd/Jaiden Short/Caleb Daniel. Let me know if you would like to see more of docker dude and his insights.
View attachment 1580656
Awesome to meet a fellow docker dude.
My son and I reference ourselves as docker dudes around the house.
My wife and daughter are doggies.

Caleb Serong will be one of the games premier midfielders and will poll well Brownlow night.
Jye Amiss will be inconsistent but will show moments of absolutely elite awareness and craft.
James Aish the ultimate slow burn will continue improving and finally approach his full potential.
Driz will do Driz things.
Freddy will be close to AA level as a forward/wing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liam Reidy will debut this year. (Big Sean always has injury concerns)

Brodie will play a few Peel games this year. Will be in and out with emergence of Erasmus/Johnson.

Amiss to kick 5 or more in a game. Will be our leading goal kicker with over 40 goals.

Freddy AA. Kick over 35 goals. Will explode this year.

Treacy to play mostly at Peel. Comes close to Bernie Naylor medal. Asks for a trade at years end.

Luke Jackson wins Glendening/Allan medal smashing the Eagles.

We win a game with a goal after the siren.

Wagner wins Peel best and fairest.

E Shed and freo1997 I actually disagree with both of your Amiss predictions; if you look at his stats and history to date, he has been a very consistent player who will put an average of 2 goals on the board, with very few goal-less games. On the other hand, he rarely kicks more than three goals a game.

E Shed and freo1997 I actually disagree with both of your Amiss predictions; if you look at his stats and history to date, he has been a very consistent player who will put an average of 2 goals on the board, with very few goal-less games. On the other hand, he rarely kicks more than three goals a game.
Amiss has great leading patterns and a good set shot. He should get silver service from our mids. I know he’s 3 games in but reckon he tops our goal kicking.

I don’t think he’s ever been in a situation where he’s got someone like Logue following him around all day (who is capable of shutting out the likes of Curnow). It’s going to take him some time to figure out the tricks needed to get into the game against the very best.
Of course that assumes he’s given the best pure defender which gives someone else the opportunity to get of the leash.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Caleb Serong will be one of the games premier midfielders and will poll well Brownlow night.
Jye Amiss will be inconsistent but will show moments of absolutely elite awareness and craft.
James Aish the ultimate slow burn will continue improving and finally approach his full potential.
Driz will do Driz things.
Freddy will be close to AA level as a forward/wing
Love the love for Aish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back