Dumb s**t campaigners Did While You Were At School

Remove this Banner Ad

I knew a guy who stole someones school bag during class time and took a dump in his lunchbox. Admittedly, not as witty an act as some of those already posted.

I got a few weeks worth of detention when the Gideon's came to school and gave everybody a bible for painting it and putting nails through it in Man Arts and throwing it at people saying "If this hurts, then God hates you". Seriously don't know what they were thinking, the bins were chockers with cheap bibles.

Some of these posts bring back memories. Another one that comes to mind was the lunchtime fun run. Don't know who came up with the idea but word got around to meet at the main basketball court at the start of the lunch break and from there everyone would go on a fun run around the school. Thought it was a bit of a joke but still headed over to the basketball court to see what would happen and surprisingly it was a decent turnout. By the time it started there would have easily been a few hundred kids running as a group up/down stairs and through building corridors (it was quite a big school). You didn't want to be on the inside when you had to do the U-turn on the stairs though and you definitely didn't want to trip over in the front or middle of the group. The teachers reactions were priceless as they thought something very serious was going down and probably thought they were being given a smart ass answer when we all said we were on a fun run. A lot of their staff rooms were on the upper floor of the buildings as well so they would have been nice and quiet during lunchtime until the rumble from a few hundred came running past their rooms whilst shouting as kids do when they're in a big group. Had a couple more fun runs before the school cracked down on it.

****, that's simple but soo good

It pissed quite a few of us seniors off at the time, mainly because we knew there was no ****ing way we'd be able to top that prank during the day.

Didn't stop us from trying, though. My prank involved putting itching powder on the fans during lunchtime of a classroom teacher's room who was a detention happy cow. Didn't hold a candle to the gladwrap one, though.

I remember being in a religion class one year when three kids from the same group weren't there but were at school that day. There was a kid in our school who used to s**t everyone, due to thinking they were top s**t, always had to argue and couldn't just be wrong I guess. Later found out that the three kids had pissed all through his bag, lunchbox, books, etc, word got around slowly about who did it. Everyone just played dumb and they got off scottsfree.

No one knows if its true or not based on the stories that went around after it, however rumor has it the kid ate an apple at the following break, and had a number of people breaking the news to him halfway through the said apple.

I was guilty of bringing half a block of Emu Export to year 11 media camp in Yanchep. Was pretty good to spend all day filming, then sit on the beach and watch the sun go down with some mates, a few bush chooks and a snag.

Given the teachers dorm was about 40m away from where we were, it's a minor miracle we weren't caught.

On muck up day, some kids were able to get three pigs (nfi how) and painted the numbers 1, 3 and 4 on them. Once the staff found the numbers 1, 3 and 4, they started looking for 2...

Not even kidding, we did that as well, except we did have chook number 2, we just put her in a different location to the rest of them...

So of course, the teachers went "oh 1, 3 and 4, nice predictable prank", meanwhile next building over, chook 2 was shitting everywhere and eating the stuff we had put on the floor

The laughing begins to die down a bit when the same Grey Holden Astra starts going frantically up and down the length of the bus, the driver yelling something, motioning towards my friend and then accelerating and pulling up alongside the driver and demanding that he pull over, all the while trying to pull something out of his back pocket.

Nothing was more fun than telling the bus driver "na na don't pull over, that's my mums ex-boyfriend, he'll hurt me, don't pull over, don't pull over".

Of course it was only believed once and the bus driver didn't pull over even though the banana peel was still hanging on the wipers over the car, after that he would pull over any time we threw something out the window.

Not even kidding, we did that as well, except we did have chook number 2, we just put her in a different location to the rest of them...

So of course, the teachers went "oh 1, 3 and 4, nice predictable prank", meanwhile next building over, chook 2 was shitting everywhere and eating the stuff we had put on the floor
Yea I don't doubt that you did, because the guys at my school actually copied it from a story they had heard from another school. It's happened many times I think

Yr 11, 1st/ 2nd 18 both teams had an away Friday night away game. About a 40 minute drive from school. Both teams caught a bus out there after school. One bloke had taken 'pre game hydration' to an extreme and as a result was busting. No toilet on the bus so he pissed in to his water bottle, filled the whole thing up. Threw the whole lot out the window and it hit a car... We all thought it was the funniest thing we'd seen

Only when we got to the ground did we realise it was one of the the umpires for the game haha... Fair to say the other mob got the run of the green that night.

Some of these posts bring back memories. Another one that comes to mind was the lunchtime fun run. Don't know who came up with the idea but word got around to meet at the main basketball court at the start of the lunch break and from there everyone would go on a fun run around the school. Thought it was a bit of a joke but still headed over to the basketball court to see what would happen and surprisingly it was a decent turnout. By the time it started there would have easily been a few hundred kids running as a group up/down stairs and through building corridors (it was quite a big school). You didn't want to be on the inside when you had to do the U-turn on the stairs though and you definitely didn't want to trip over in the front or middle of the group. The teachers reactions were priceless as they thought something very serious was going down and probably thought they were being given a smart ass answer when we all said we were on a fun run. A lot of their staff rooms were on the upper floor of the buildings as well so they would have been nice and quiet during lunchtime until the rumble from a few hundred came running past their rooms whilst shouting as kids do when they're in a big group. Had a couple more fun runs before the school cracked down on it.
Something kind of similar happened at my old school.

It started, as most good school stories do, with a fight. Naturally, word spread and everyone ran to the location of said fight. Fight was ended for some reason, and so there was 70 or so of us standing around, wondering what to do next. Some enterprising student points emphatically toward the oval, and yells "FIGHT!!!!!" then begins to leg it, with everyone else in tow. As the group runs, more people join in the race to the non-existent fight.

On arrival, there's no fight, so someone again picks a random direction, yells "FIGHT!!!" and everyone heads in that direction, and this is replicated for most of lunch time. By the end, most of the school was running around between non-existent fights (a few hundred kids).

There was an assembly the next day on the dangers of large crowds, and how something or other would be cancelled/students expelled if it happened again.

The school also used to let students in the library at lunchtime, but they weren't allowed bags in the library, so there was a large pile of random kids bags outside the doors. Was not uncommon for kids to dig through the pile looking for bags with those quick-release clips on the shoulder straps, and connect as many bags as they could to each other, and occasionally around poles/railings for good measure, and then sit around waiting for the bell to ring and everyone to come out and try and walk away with their bags.

The school also used to let students in the library at lunchtime, but they weren't allowed bags in the library, so there was a large pile of random kids bags outside the doors. Was not uncommon for kids to dig through the pile looking for bags with those quick-release clips on the shoulder straps, and connect as many bags as they could to each other, and occasionally around poles/railings for good measure, and then sit around waiting for the bell to ring and everyone to come out and try and walk away with their bags.

I really like this idea. It's kinda like how people would tie shoelaces together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Year 2, 2004. Me and a group of friends were throwing countless sticks over the neighbors fence all lunchtime. After a while we got bored and moved away, sort of, and one kid went back to throw another one. This time the neighbor came out and started chasing this poor kid around the oval. Rough looking bloke as well, long hair, black t-shirt, black jeans.

While being pursued, the kid lost one of his shoes, making his escape more difficult. He eventually fell over right in the middle of the oval, the guy yells at him while the kid's pissing his pants and a big crowd drew.

After that, we labeled that neighbor "The Green Fence Killer".

Year 9 Art.

The class was fairly big, but luckily our classroom had another spare room next to it. There was this group that would always go in to that spare room, and one day they played music on through the speakers. They put Kevin Bloody Wilson on.

They made sure it was loud enough for our room to hear, and every minute all we heard coming from their room was "F UCK ME HARDER YA C UNT!!!!!!!!!!"

Got a good laugh out of that.

Oh yeah, we used to have performances every now and then that would be done outside during lunch time.

After them, they'd leave all the equipment outside, and on the way back to class, a female orgasm rings through the speakers

On muck up day someone mowed the oval into a picture involving a penis in the middle of the oval.

Someone put fish in the air vents on muck up day causing the buildings to smell like s**t!

Last muck up day post: 2-3 students on muck up day drew graffiti all over the outside of the buildings. Those dic*heads caused the school to ban it for the next year!

When I was in year 8 or so, my school opened up a new wing. About two days later, a few guys went into the toilets, s**t in all of them, lit some firecrackers, and threw them in. Floor to ceiling was covered. Cleaners refused to clean it, and as a result by the time I finished year 12 was never cleaned from the roof.

In year 12 a guy broke into the coordinators office and changed his homepage to goatse.

In year 12 a guy broke into the coordinators office and changed his homepage to goatse.
There were a few guys at our school who used to try and convince people to load up "feetmen . com," which doesn't exist anymore, but it would come up with a picture of a girl and said "click to see more," then when you clicked it opened a new window with "you are an idiot" flashing on it, and a song playing that went along the lines of "you are an idiot, hahahahahahahaha" on repeat.

The genius was that when the window was closed, 2 would open up in it's place, and so it would double each time it was attempted to be closed, unless you went through task manager and ended the browser process (which very few people thought of trying).

I remember once we had a computer class cancelled, because the teachers couldn't work out how to close it and so reset the entire school network, which apparently took a long time to do.

Year above me on their muck up day decided to put off fish into the locker bay. Stunk for the next 2 weeks even after it was removed.

We were having a kick of the aggott in Year 11 in and around the Common Room.

We have, in this group, an absolute peanut who loves kicking the s**t out of the ball.

This one day, we were in between the canteen and the SOSE staff room.

Some of us were there, the others were down below (the classrooms were/are all on relative flat land while some parts are hilly) and this peanut decides to unleash and kick the s**t out of the ball.

He goes to kick it and, while the ball's in flight, his shoe (he's a right footer) takes flight as well and lands flush on the roof.

There was always one idiot at school whose shoe would fly off when you were kicking the footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back