News E3 2012 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Agent is from Rockstar North, I think, so they'd be pretty busy with GTA V at this point. Agent may need to move to next gen.

My post... My beautiful post....

Hopefully Squeenix do some massive KH3 reveal or something. I recall them saying some fairly big KH-related news is on the way soon.

Kingdom Hearts 3 would be the grand daddy of announcements for myself (bar a non existent Half Life 3).

I just want a big game announcement thats not leaked prior

Something that makes you go..... W T F

It makes me sad inside we don't get that anymore

Ah yes that would be brilliant. I used to love the E3 editions of mags like Hyper when I was a teenager. Despite the fact it was a month late at best the spectre of it all wasn't spoiled by the internet.

Still remember the days when Sony used to walk into a conference like it absolutely owned the joint.

I remember reading about MGS3 and it's jungle setting blowing my mind. I wasn't expecting MS3 until PS3. That kind of surprise we don't get anymore.

agent looks crap, i dunno why people still want it after all these years plus gta 5 comes out soon woooo
There's been literally nothing on Agent...so what looks crap? The nothing?

again you post stupid things, theres been leaked pictures of the game from one of the artists working on the game
Oh yeah, the screenshots that were never confirmed and could've been from any game? Yeah, those.

Those screens were from pre-roduction. They certainly weren't in-game. But, yeah, those four images totally speak for the quality of the final product: It's so s**t.

again you post stupid things, theres been leaked pictures of the game from one of the artists working on the game
Maybe think about what you have typed buster.
Wow a game is s**t because of a couple of screen shots lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's on people's wishlists?

For me it is the KHIII & the pipe dream which is Mirror's Edge 2
I'd love an ME2.

Dead Space 3 is probably one of my bigger wants, loved the first 2.

Apart from that it's just about seeing what's already been announced.

GTA V (no chance at E3, but hopefully around E3)
Last Guardian
Last of Us
God of War: Ascension
PS All Stars
FIFA 13
Hitman Absolution
Metro: Last Light

Just stuff that I want to see a bit more of before I go on a media ban for them, so as not to ruin too much. PS All Stars and FIFA 13 will be the only 2 I really keep on track with post E3, watching as much as possible.

I'd love an ME2.

Dead Space 3 is probably one of my bigger wants, loved the first 2.

Apart from that it's just about seeing what's already been announced.

GTA V (no chance at E3, but hopefully around E3)
Last Guardian
Last of Us
God of War: Ascension
PS All Stars
FIFA 13
Hitman Absolution
Metro: Last Light

Just stuff that I want to see a bit more of before I go on a media ban for them, so as not to ruin too much. PS All Stars and FIFA 13 will be the only 2 I really keep on track with post E3, watching as much as possible.
Well a gameplay demo for The Last Of Us has been seen by media of late, so it's a definite that we will see it at e3 :thumbup:

i love you PAdman

hbn00b knows nothing about games so don't worry about him.

i love you too baby

Lots and lots of Vita games.

theyve announced heaps and heaps of ps3 titles already

lbp kart
super sony bros
last of us
god of war multiplaying
sly cooper 100
the last guardian

if theres no big vita announcements then welp, maybe time to sell the vita

LucasArts will be showing an “unannounced game in development,” to the press at E3
It’s been previously announced the studio is using Unreal Engine 3 on a couple titles, one of which is an aerial combat game.

Sony is to announce a cloud gaming deal with either Gaikai or OnLive at E3, apparently allowing streamed games on PlayStation hardware. Details are light, but the news expected to be announced in the Sony press conference on June 4.

Konami is teasing folks again, and this time, the tease points to a website called, The Dragon Returns, which is supposedly Castlevania: Lord of Shadows 2. The date on the site points to Konami’s pre-E3 presser which takes place on May 31.

Geoff Keighley Twitter
Today we filmed a huge top secret game reveal for our E3 coverage. Can't wait to share it with you - no one will see this one coming.

Tomorrow the storm of E3 news begins. Couple cool announcements to get you ready for our coverage on June 4.

Geoff Keighley Twitter

Dont get your hopes up, I'm just sayin

jogif6.gif

E3 2012

Ok this might be a little late but i thought better now than never. Who's staying up for E3 this year? I always do it every year because of the announcements, excitement factor and meltdowns over at gaf. Has anybody ever managed to get in? It would be awesome to go one day but unfortunately it's not open to the public.

Anyways here is the press conference schedule for the E3 this year.

e3times2012.png

What are you guys most excited to see and hear from? Ill be watching the Microsoft press conference no doubt from some dodgy stream :thumbsu:

I'm personally excited for Halo 4, The Last Of Us, The New Gears game, and pleaseeee Vavle Half Life 3!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back