Eastern FL - Division 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Any recruitment news in divvy 2. I no Chris Murphy to mooroolbark with Brent Jane and Dave burmeister heading back to ringwood.

East Doncaster been busy Billy Morrison ex Collingwood & West Preston, & Sam O'Meara Montmerency, the higher profile players amongst others.

Would have thought a few more may have been tempted to migrate from Bayswater to Ringwood with Brent Jane.

Barks have also picked up a young bloke named Nathan Muratore from Gembrook. Played VCFL U19s last year and was BOG in the final.

So looking like Montrose and Mooroolbark will be the teams to beat with bayswater maybe sliding down although hearing they have gained a few handy types. My tip is Montrose for the flag with Upper gully relegated.

Practice Match sought Saturday, April 7

Due to cancellation, Albion Football Club, WRFL Division 1 are seeking an opponent for a Practice Match for Seniors, Reserves and Under 18’s. Our ground, Parsons Reserve, Sunshine is available.

Please contact Senior Coach, Mark Greenshields on 0417 589 683.

Thanks,

I think Donvale start again tomorrow afternoon.

Any news on how Donvale are looking for 2013? Haven't heard anything really and their website is quite slow with news.

Any news on how Donvale are looking for 2013? Haven't heard anything really and their website is quite slow with news.

19's, Reserves and Seniors have a practice game against Dromana next Saturday. List is healthy I think and that's about it really.

Agree with you on the website :/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barks have also picked up a young bloke named Nathan Muratore from Gembrook. Played VCFL U19s last year and was BOG in the final.

have they managed to keep talveski? heard he had signed in QLD, bark cracked it so he upped his price, came back on a maybe, shopped it to Vermont who increased the offer then went back to the bark with his mate in tow wanting more money and a guarantee his mate (lets call him Tarzan??) would be guaranteed a ones spot..
quality individual ??????

have they managed to keep talveski? heard he had signed in QLD, bark cracked it so he upped his price, came back on a maybe, shopped it to Vermont who increased the offer then went back to the bark with his mate in tow wanting more money and a guarantee his mate (lets call him Tarzan??) would be guaranteed a ones spot..
quality individual ??????

He's working in QlD for the first four weeks of the season, done his pre season with Labrador and will be back around Rd 5. Cleared to play the first few weeks up there for match fitness.

Any word on any Div 2 practice games so far?

Been too busy with work and haven't managed to get along. How did they go against Dromana and Yarra Glen?

Both Reserves and Seniors lost to Dromana, although no score was kept. But had easy wins against Yarra Glen. Tough round 1 start against Montrose.

Has anyone here ever had issues with the entry attendant at KINGS PARK in Upper Ferntree Gully? Arriving at about 12ish the moron tried to charge us $7 per person, I had 3 other people in the car. We tried telling him it's $7 per vehicle but this stubborn moron wouldn't have anything of it.

Had to park outside the ground and walked in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back