Eastern FL - Division 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Division 1 club in Essendon League looking for a CHB - playing assistant coach.

Great remuneration for the right person.

Club has recruited extremely well and is looking at playing finals in 2014.

PM me for details

Matt Polkinghorne leaves the bark for the dogs up the road, absurd amount if true

Appears so.

Can't say I blame him, been supremely loyal and taken unders for years on end while blokes walk in and out on big money - yet still wins the B&F. I'd have told them to jam it long ago. Could have been playing Division One years back.

Ridiculous money regardless, if true. They'd want to win a flag/s with the money that's been thrown around.

Matt Polkinghorne leaves the bark for the dogs up the road, absurd amount if true

Pleased to let you know that Polky has told Wandin he's not interested and trained at the Heights on Wednesday night...

Strange move to close the forum, plenty of people read it but might not have contributed. Alot of the EFL websites hits and traffic would be due to the forum. But it was getting a little old, like some of the posts on this thread from 2011 ?

Anyway, DIV 2 2015 looks like a ripper.

Too early to predict a ladder but you would think 8 sides could make the 4 this season.

Strange move to close the forum, plenty of people read it but might not have contributed. Alot of the EFL websites hits and traffic would be due to the forum. But it was getting a little old, like some of the posts on this thread from 2011 ?

Too early to predict a ladder but you would think 8 sides could make the 4 this season.
Yeah, makes you wonder how much traffic was directed to the website due to the Forum. A lot of advertising revenue is based purely on traffic to the website. From talking to friends, most people went to the Forum to find out what was going on and weren't interested in posting very much.
I would think that the traffic generated by the Forum in getting people onto the EFL website and the generation of revenue for them will fall this year.

Yeah, makes you wonder how much traffic was directed to the website due to the Forum. A lot of advertising revenue is based purely on traffic to the website. From talking to friends, most people went to the Forum to find out what was going on and weren't interested in posting very much.
I would think that the traffic generated by the Forum in getting people onto the EFL website and the generation of revenue for them will fall this year.
The current board of the EFL are narrow minded and have taken their eye off the ball. At the opening launch and all the focus was on Netball. Their website pushes Netball. :rolleyes:

The current board of the EFL are narrow minded and have taken their eye off the ball. At the opening launch and all the focus was on Netball. Their website pushes Netball. :rolleyes:

Weak as p155 EFL. Media has gone to the packs since Stanguts left. Website and everything else for that matter is just one big ad nowadays. Closing the forum with one post and not allowing any responses says it all "You can't handle the Truth"!

PS: Thinking of starting up a dedicated facebook page for the old crew at EFL Forum land? By the way not happy about the fact that the EFL clearly released all our email addresses to this site either!

This exactly what the EFL forum was used for. The same old campaigners posting but was good for people not interested in getting involved in that to get the inside mail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last time I checked (last week) the 2015 fixtures still weren't up. Shockingly inept website.

You can count the Barks out of that equation. Far too many players lost.

Putrid by the efl. I wont go to the website at all now. Happy to jump on the dedicated fb page blue boy if u get it up and running.

Weak as p155 EFL. Media has gone to the packs since Stanguts left. Website and everything else for that matter is just one big ad nowadays. Closing the forum with one post and not allowing any responses says it all "You can't handle the Truth"!

PS: Thinking of starting up a dedicated facebook page for the old crew at EFL Forum land? By the way not happy about the fact that the EFL clearly released all our email addresses to this site either!
Yeah, looks like "Mutton Chops" doesn't have anywhere near the class of Stanguts.

They can't even get the EFL record correct so don't buy it at games. Have a look at the NFL website. Great write up about ins and outs, very proffesional. They have certainly lifted their game and I would suggest that they will soon be the dominate league.

4 Teams in Division 2 without a win. The Barkers host the Rams this week on Saturday evening and the Barkers will be a huge chance to notch up their first win as the Rams only like to run nude at night. :p

Why would they do that BB?
Did you not get the email to get on Big Footy Cliff? Appeared to have the entire forum data base of emails included.
They are still running the ad on the Sunday amateur hours as of yesterday "come join the mighty EFL Forum".
Still showing on the website also. Yesterday none of the guests could hear the "experts" so interviews were crap.
Someone is taking money under false pretences for running the media and it isn't the volunteers! Player lists in records are still last years as well!

Yes BB I did, but I was already on here before then. Just wondering why you thought that the EFL would want to send all of us to here so we could accuse them of being Flogs.
Not everyone seems to have come across. Still waiting for some familar names to appear.

Over 10 years of the forum gone now.
I've noticed that you can't post to the EFL FB page which makes the interaction with the league even less

Remove this Banner Ad

Back